1. #1 I'm just going to come out and say it-- Obama is a bad Democratic president 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Rut Roh!!!! :eek:

spooked911 (1000+ posts) Thu Jul-07-11 07:31 AM
    Original message
    I'm just going to come out and say it-- Obama is a bad Democratic president and doesn't deserve to be re-elected.

I have voted Democratic my whole life, and I have never been so outraged by a Democratic president until now.

It's not just the catering to Wall Street after the worst financial crisis in 75 years.

It's not just his sell-out health care deal.

For me it was:

1) continuing the horrible Bush "national security" and anti-terrorism policies
    2) completely immunizing Bush officials from torture prosecution
    3) starting new pointless wars and continuing counter-productive, wasteful, pointless wars in Afghanistan and Pakistan
    4) making deals with Republicans to cut Medicare and Social Security and falling trap to right-wing memes
    5) fighting liberals more than he fights conservatives
    6) claiming what the US is doing in Libya is not "hostile" and ignoring the war powers act

I had really hoped he would be a transformational figure that would restore our country in a noble way. Now, I feel like he's just an embarrassment to Democrats.

Yes, the Republicans are horrible and insane and shouldn't be in office. That makes Obama's embrace of their ideas all the worse, in my opinion.

Our political system is so terribly broken, and he is just emblematic of the problems. Nevertheless, I have concluded that I cannot support Obama's re-election and will support a third party candidate.
    We need to know the whole truth about what happened on 9/11/01. http://covertoperations.blogspot.com/

ALERT,ALERT!!!!! :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Don't they get pissed at "Rethuglicans" when they use Democrat and democratic in the wrong ways?

Granted, this is cinderblock guy, so we can't expect him to get shit like that right.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    snooper2 (1000+ posts) Thu Jul-07-11 10:32 AM
    Response to Original message
    38. This is coming from a person who

constructs a cage from rabbit wire to demonstrate how fire couldn't bring down the WTC

lazarus (1000+ posts) Thu Jul-07-11 10:32 AM
    Response to Original message
    39. We're locking this

for expressing an intent to vote third party.
    :D
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

I'm just going to come out and say it-- Obama is a bad president, actually the worst ever.
    ;)
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand