1. #1 FINALLY, kickoff is tonight. 
    The 'Canes take the first step back from the abyss tonight against Charleston Southern. This will be a good tune up for the chance to shock the world in Gainesville Sept 6th.

Tim Tebow will be trying for a second Heisman, and would probably get it just for showing up. Tim Tebow is college football's Obama aka walks on water.

Ohio State is still trying for a little national respect again this year, and could get it with a win over USC early in the season. God knows, they won't get it in conference.

The Bulldogs start the year #1 in the polls for the first time in school history. The last time a Mark Richt school started the year #1? 1988 FSU. The first game of the year? 31-0 loss to Miami. YOU STILL HAVE TO PLAY THE GAMES.

God, I love college football.

GO CANES
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Go Canes!

Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Go Canes!

Nice recovery. I was about to go to my photobucket for the poop joke comment.:D
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Nice recovery. I was about to go to my photobucket for the poop joke comment.:D
    Hey, I'm no dummy.:p
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Haha, Go Gators!!!:D Poor canes:(

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

SUX to be a 'Cane fan today. Maybe next month, eh. Since when did the Univ. of Central Florida have a campus in Charleston.
    Last edited by ConJinx; 09-07-2008 at 01:55 AM.

That's alright. We weren't suppose to win. We gotta crawl before we can walk again. Not bad for 1st time starter at QB and 14 freshmen on the two deep roster. That was one of the quietest crowd ever to attend the Swamp for 3+ quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    That's alright. We weren't suppose to win. We gotta crawl before we can walk again. Not bad for 1st time starter at QB and 14 freshmen on the two deep roster. That was one of the quietest crowd ever to attend the Swamp for 3+ quarters.
    Not really a bad game. The Canes have as much speed as the Gators, I thought it would stay close.
    At home with favorable calls helps tho!!!:D

Marve is gonna be a good one!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Not really a bad game. The Canes have as much speed as the Gators, I thought it would stay close.
    At home with favorable calls helps tho!!!:D

Marve is gonna be a good one!
    I was really impressed with Marve. If the kid didn't get rattled in his first game in that environment, he shouldn't get rattled anywhere.