1. #1 Notre Dame Vs. SDSU 
    Good heavens, if my Irish blow this one, I'll be crying or a week as I burn my autographed 8x10 glossy of Charlie.

I can't believe I'm nervous about freaking SDSU

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by chaz View Post
    Good heavens, if my Irish blow this one, I'll be crying or a week as I burn my autographed 8x10 glossy of Charlie.

I can't believe I'm nervous about freaking SDSU
    When I was a kid growing up in Rural Georgia, every Sunday in football season there was a show called Notre Dame Football. It was a recap of the previous day's Notre Dame game. There were interviews and commentary, but mostly they showed highlights of the game. That was my introduction to football so Notre Dame has a special place in my memory and I root for them unless they are playing my beloved Georgia.

This was the late sixties when I watched that show. I have no idea why it was on a station in Columbus Georgia. Good memory though.

And Go Irish.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Puled out a W. But I hate the Clausen kid. He can't carry Quinns' Jock. Stop cussing, and posing, and play some damn football.

Quote Originally Posted by chaz View Post
    Puled out a W. But I hate the Clausen kid. He can't carry Quinns' Jock. Stop cussing, and posing, and play some damn football.
    It's kind of a sad day when you know that for all intents and purpose that ND football's glory day's are over. It is now on par with Army and Navy and should just join the Ivy league.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    It's kind of a sad day when you know that for all intents and purpose that ND football's glory day's are over. It is now on par with Army and Navy and should just join the Ivy league.
    I sadly concur.