Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Ron Paul voted against the Iraq war resolution. You can't parse that one. Saddam would still be in power. Ron Paul is not even worthy to shine the boots of our brave soldiers. When they needed him, he turned his back on them.

The man voted to cut and run from Iraq (hell, he has opposed every military action in the WOT) and stabbed our troops in the back.

He was the ONLY Republican from Texas to do so.

Keep in mind that Ron Paul could have voted "present" or not at all.

He didn't. He voted with Murtha.

Spin all you want but only the people here who want to see our troops fail are going to support this traitor.

This is getting hilarious. He continues to post the same ultra-format paragraphs instead of responding to challenges. That's a leftist tactic. And the fact that most of the blogs linked to on the site he references (lewrockwell.com) are no better than DailyKos and Democratic Underground, it makes me highly suspicious of who he is and just what his agenda is.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

From the archives of our resident Ron Paul cultist:

BTW...I am also a Calvinist

So is Ron Paul's political director, with whom I speak occasionally (she is PCA, I am OPC). So is his former chief of staff, and other former staffers.

It's a little-known fact that Ron Paul has a decades-old habit of surrounding himself with Calvinist top advisors. We're the "in crowd" in his office.

The Black Regiment marches again.
    Well that certainly explains your countfiveforpaul.com website link in your RP forums signature.

And you wonder why people call you a cultist.

It also explains your arrogance and ego since you got here.
    Last edited by txradioguy; 07-10-2011 at 05:04 AM.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Ron Paul who pretends to be a Republican to get an (R) behind his name and campaign dollars. A man of character would run on his real party ticket - the Libertarian. Oh he did that already. 1988. Got less than 1% of the vote, didn't he?

Do you really want someone as president who goes against his "core principles" party just to get elected?

I know I don't.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    You hurt your quest by using this pic with Reagan. The contrasts between Reagan and Rue Paul are astounding.

Reagan would have been all FOR the war on terror, he had a sense of humor, he did well in debates, he wasnít nuts.......There isnít a concievable chance, not one in a billion that Ronald Reagan would disapprove of our efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan today. None the less, you trot out a picture trying to draw a parallel between the two

It is his outlandish stance on this war that separtate him from what Reagan stood for, and what we stand for.

To seek to imply otherwise is contemptable.
    The fact is, Ron Paul is following Ronald Reagan's own RECOMMENDED POLICY on the Middle East.

From Reagan's own Autobiography:

Perhaps we didnít appreciate fully enough the depth of the hatred and the complexity of the problems that made the Middle East such a jungle. Perhaps the idea of a suicide car bomber committing mass murder to gain instant entry to Paradise was so foreign to our own values and consciousness that it did not create in us the concern for the marinesí safety that it should have.

In the weeks immediately after the bombing, I believe the last thing that we should do was turn tail and leave. Yet the irrationality of Middle Eastern politics forced us to rethink our policy there. If there would be some rethinking of policy before our men die, we would be a lot better off. If that policy had changed towards more of a neutral position and neutrality, those 241 marines would be alive today. -- Ronald Reagan
    Ron Paul: the true Reagan Republican.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Which proves my point. Your beloved Cult Leader didn't get squat for votes. I'll bet your membership here Cain gets more...if not the nomination outright.
    Good Heavens. I think that may just be the single most delusional thing you've posted yet.
    Wait, no -- you're right! IT'S MY MEMBERSHIP HERE AT CONSERVATIVE UNDERGROUND WHICH WILL DELIVER THE REPUBLICAN NOMINATION TO HERMAN CAIN! AH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH! POWER BEYOND THE DREAMS OF MADNESS!

Um, yeah.
    Oooooookay.... So, you may now return to calling Ron Paul, "Dr. Nutz". :eek:

None of Pauls ideas were adopted last Presidential election cycle like you retards said would happen. Nothing happening this time to indicate anything will change this time.
    Well, other than Romney changing his whole Foreign Policy advocacy, to sound more like Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by OrthodoxPresbyterian View Post
    Good Heavens. I think that may just be the single most delusional thing you've posted yet.
    Wait, no -- you're right! IT'S MY MEMBERSHIP HERE AT CONSERVATIVE UNDERGROUND WHICH WILL DELIVER THE REPUBLICAN NOMINATION TO HERMAN CAIN! AH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH! POWER BEYOND THE DREAMS OF MADNESS!

Um, yeah.
    Oooooookay.... So, you may now return to calling Ron Paul, "Dr. Nutz". :eek:

Well, other than Romney changing his whole Foreign Policy advocacy, to sound more like Ron Paul.
    Word to Ron Paul supporters. we have enough Ron Paul threads open right now, don't start anymore, comment about your dear leader in the existing Paul threads.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Time to thin some of this out or they will resurrect it for the next 6 months.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg