Thread: Ron Paul Wins Texas GOP Active Voters Poll, beating Rick Perry

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    some of his views on... Israel(not to mention foreign policy) are a bit off the beaten track.
    I will say, for the record, that I agree with Ron Paul 100% on these statements about Israel:

"In a statement released after the president’s speech, Thursday, May 19, 2011, Congressman Ron Paul took Barack Obama to task. 'Unlike this president, I do not believe it is our place to dictate how Israel runs her affairs. While President Obama’s demand that Israel make hard concessions in her border conflicts may very well be in her long-term interest, only Israel can make that determination on her own, without pressure from the United States or coercion by the United Nations.'" --http://dougwead.wordpress.​com/2011/05/20/ron-paul-to​-obama-quit-ordering-israe​l-around/

"In many ways, we treat Israel as a stepchild. We do not give them responsibility that they deserve. We undermine their national sovereignty. We don't let them design their own peace treaties with their neighbors. And then we turn around and say that, when you want to do that or you want to defend your borders, they have to check it out with us.... they, one time in the '80s, took care of a nuclear reactor in Iraq. I STOOD UP AND DEFENDED ISRAEL FOR THIS. NOBODY ELSE DID AT THAT TIME." -- Congressman Ron Paul, --http://www.cfr.org/us-elec​tion-2008/republican-debat​e-transcript-myrtle-beach-​south-carolina/p15249

There has been only one time in the last 30 years that Israel was threatened with Nuclear Annihilation.

And she had ONLY ONE defender in the US Congress at that time.

His name, is the honorable Dr. Ron Paul.

If he believed in just these things I could get behind him but some of his views on 9/11 and Israel(not to mention foreign policy) are a bit off the beaten track.
    The Ronulans ALWAYS love to pull out an old picture like this...as if to say he's like Reagan or Reagan is like Dr. Nutz.

Couldn't be farther from the truth.

I bet if we dug deep enough we could find a picture of a smiling Reagan and Tip O'Neill.

He's the President...he's supposed to take pictures like this...a point that the Rounlans fail to grasp.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    The Ronulans ALWAYS love to pull out an old picture like this...as if to say he's like Reagan or Reagan is like Dr. Nutz.

Couldn't be farther from the truth.

I bet if we dug deep enough we could find a picture of a smiling Reagan and Tip O'Neill.

He's the President...he's supposed to take pictures like this...a point that the Rounlans fail to grasp.

"Ron Paul is one of the outstanding leaders fighting for a stronger national defense. As a former Air Force officer, he knows well the needs of our armed forces, and he always puts them first. We need to keep him fighting for our country." -- RONALD REAGAN

Here's example #1 of why no one takes "polls" showing The Cult Leader beating everyone else:

Flood this Bachmann Poll with votes for RP!
    Submitted by Kramer2 on Fri, 07/08/2011 - 17:59
    in Activism
    votes
    http://www.newsmax.com/surveys/Miche.../Michele-Bachm...

Look at the list of candidates they let you vote for - Bachmann is FIRST, and Paul is LAST!

I found this poll in an ad posted on Daily Paul. The ad is geared toward Bachmann supporters; intending to draw in a very skewed group of voters which is very heavy on Bachmann fans. Then they'll hold up the Bachmann-heavy results to the world.

Well, they're asking who we want to win, right? They put an ad on our website, for heaven's sake! Let's TELL THEM!

http://www.newsmax.com/surveys/Miche.../Michele-Bachm...

Vote for Ron Paul!

Imagine the looks on their faces when they tally up the results and realize Ron Paul won the Bachmann poll! :D
    http://www.dailypaul.com/170146/floo...h-votes-for-rp

Imagine indeed.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Banned
    Here's example #1 of why no one takes "polls" showing The Cult Leader beating everyone else:

http://www.dailypaul.com/170146/floo...h-votes-for-rp

Imagine indeed.
    Pity for you that both the Azimuth and the PPP polls, which show Paul beating Perry in both Texas AND New Hampshire, are independent Polls of GOP Active Voters contacted AT RANDOM by the polling companies themselves.

No self-selection bias for you to blame, this time. Your guy's just losing, that's all. :)

Quote Originally Posted by OrthodoxPresbyterian View Post
    Pity for you that both the Azimuth and the PPP polls, which show Paul beating Perry in both Texas AND New Hampshire, are independent Polls of GOP Active Voters contacted AT RANDOM by the polling companies themselves.

No self-selection bias for you to blame, this time. Your guy's just losing, that's all. :)
    Yeah yeah yeah you were saying the same thing and blowing the same sunshine up everyone's ass back on 2007-08 over at FreeRepublic.

We laughed at you then too.

Yeah I was there...I remember.

You'd think you'd freshen up your stale talking points in the four years since.

Onward and upward right? As long as he's getting signatures and donations right? Never mind he'd changed his positions on certain issues from a few years prior.

Your Cult Leader ALSO won the CPAC straw poll that election cycle too...was winning all these polls back then too.

How'd it work out in 2008?

Oh yeah...

Yeah yeah yeah you were saying the same thing and blowing the same sunshine up everyone's ass back on 2007-08 over at FreeRepublic.

We laughed at you then too.

Yeah I was there...I remember.

Onward and upward right? As long as he's getting signatures and donations right? Never mind he'd changed his positions on certain issues from a few years prior.

Your Cult Leader ALSO won the CPAC straw poll that election cycle too...was winning all these polls back then too.

How'd it work out in 2008?

Oh yeah...
    I have noticed he (Paul) has taken a different tack on Israel lately.

Banned
    Yeah yeah yeah you were saying the same thing and blowing the same sunshine up everyone's ass back on 2007-08 over at FreeRepublic. We laughed at you then too. Yeah I was there...I remember.
    Pity you haven't your Swarm to call upon, over here. Nor moderators willing to shut down discussions for you, when you're losing. (Badly).

Yeah, I think I'm gonna like it here.

Happily, I've had the opportunity to do so!
    Paul is already polling MUCH higher numbers than he was in 2008.

Paul was NEVER the Front-Runner in Texas in 2008.
    Now, he's the Front-Runner in Texas ALREADY. ;)

Well, yes. In 2008, as in 2001, Paul was in favor of going after Bin Laden. Bin Laden's kinda dead, now. So, Paul's vote in favor of going after Bin Laden, has borne good fruit.

Your Cult Leader ALSO won the CPAC straw poll that election cycle too...was winning all these polls back then too. How'd it work out in 2008? Oh yeah...
    Oh yeah.... You helped get us McCain for the Nominee. Which worked out real well.
    Other than pick Sarah Palin as VP, did he do ONE THING right his whole General Election campiagn? And in turn, gave us Obama as President.

So, yeah, thanks a lot.

I have noticed he (Paul) has taken a different tack on Israel lately.
    A neat little sidestep to avoid having to answer embarrassing questions from the last election cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by OrthodoxPresbyterian View Post
    Pity you haven't your Swarm to call upon, over here. Nor moderators willing to shut down discussions for you, when you're losing. (Badly).
    We were losing? Only someone who supports a guy who can't even get 2% of the popular vote claims the people that don't support "his guy" are the losers.

Yeah, I think I'm gonna like it here.
    For as long as you last. YOu're either gonna stroke out or get banned for your incessant spamming and inability to conduct a decent debate of the facts.

Happily, I've had the opportunity to do so!
    Paul is already polling MUCH higher numbers than he was in 2008.

Paul was NEVER the Front-Runner in Texas in 2008.
    Now, he's the Front-Runner in Texas ALREADY. ;)
    And yet he'll still finish dead last and won't even make it to the Convention before he drops out...again.

Well, yes. In 2008, as in 2001, Paul was in favor of going after Bin Laden. Bin Laden's kinda dead, now. So, Paul's vote in favor of going after Bin Laden, has borne good fruit.
    I'm talking about changing his positions from '88 when he ran. You know...the last time he was actually HONEST about his party affiliation.

Oh yeah.... You helped get us McCain for the Nominee. Which worked out real well.
    Actually I was a Fred Thompson guy.

Again you fail miserably in trying to stereotype me.

Other than pick Sarah Palin as VP, did he do ONE THING right his whole General Election campiagn? And in turn, gave us Obama as President.
    McCain sucked during the primaries. Search FR search the archives at other places I post...it's not that hard to find me...I never liked McCain. I didn't do anything to help that shifty SOB get the GOP nod.

So, yeah, thanks a lot.
    And you honestly think Dr. Nutz would have done better? The media only ignores him now...unless he's bashing the GOP...then they love him...just like they do John McCain.

All this stuff we point out to you cultists about what is wrong with this moron the media already knows too.

Imagine what the MSM would do to him. IF it had been Paul against Obama it would have looked like Reagan v. Mondale only in reverse.

You need to look at this in the real world and not in the amusement park that is the planet Ronulan.