Thread: Ron Paul Wins Texas GOP Active Voters Poll, beating Rick Perry

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OrthodoxPresbyterian View Post
    lol. never saw that pic before...Be careful cause some people will start associating Ronald Reagan with hanging out with Stormfront racists. Apparently you are stupid if you have your picture taken unwittingly with racists.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    If Paul is a front runner as we get closer to election time, we can say welcome to 4 more years of descent into Marxism. A descent we will never crawl out of in my lifetime. The only hope we have is to continue the slaughter of the remaining progressive (Marxists) in our government and put Conservatives in control of all three branches and reverse the recent Pelousy, Ried, O Blah Blah agenda of the previous six years.
    He is not a front runner. The front runner is the guy the media says is the front runner. That will be Perry or whomever RINO is chosen by the spring. Currently it's Romney.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    lol. never saw that pic before...Be careful cause some people will start associating Ronald Reagan with hanging out with Stormfront racists. Apparently you are stupid if you have your picture taken unwittingly with racists.
    Well, I think that a lot of modern Republicans have probably forgotten the name of the man whom Ronald Reagan himself selected as the Leader of his Electoral Delegation from Texas.

Personally, I have not.
    His name was Ron Paul.

I'll wait for the poll that matters.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    I'll wait for the poll that matters.

~QC
    I like seeing the fact that Paul is polling much higher than he was in 2008, but I do realize it's of modest significance this early in the Primary Season.

If Paul polls poorly, his detractors will say the polls are proof of his lack of appeal.
    On the other hand, if Paul polls well, his detractors will say the polls are meaningless.

So, Paul backers still have to work just as hard to support our guy, regardless of what the polls say. For myself, I expect I'll get involved in the precinct elections again in 2012, as I did in 2008. Whether or not Paul wins the Nomination, it will be useful to bring as many Local Precincts as possible under the control of staunchly Pro-Paul Republicans.

The one thing people need to remember about Ron Paul is he absolutely did nothing in 2008 to help defeat Obama. He endorsed Cynthia McKinney and Ralph Nader and by doing so, actually helped Obama get elected.

The Paulistinians never want to talk about that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post
    The one thing people need to remember about Ron Paul is he absolutely did nothing in 2008 to help defeat Obama. He endorsed Cynthia McKinney and Ralph Nader and by doing so, actually helped Obama get elected.

Sure, because Cynthia McKinney and Ralph Nader got SO MANY Conservative Votes.

Frankly, about the only thing that could have saved McCain would have been for a GREAT MANY Leftists to take Paul's advice, and vote for McKinney and Nader rather than Obama.

Remember how many votes Nader took from Gore in 2000? Probably helped Gore to lose the Election.
    Too bad the same didn't happen to Obama in 2008, but you can't blame Paul for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post

Wish people knew how to google.

I think it was Chuck Baldwin that Paul endorsed. http://www.constitutionparty.com/news.php?aid=776

I think the actual statement on people like Nader and McKinney was out of disgust over the two mainstream candidates. After seeing what the Dems and Repubs have been giving us for the last decade to chose from, I can understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by OrthodoxPresbyterian View Post
    Sure, because Cynthia McKinney and Ralph Nader got SO MANY Conservative Votes.

Frankly, about the only thing that could have saved McCain would have been for a GREAT MANY Leftists to take Paul's advice, and vote for McKinney and Nader rather than Obama.

Remember how many votes Nader took from Gore in 2000? Probably helped Gore to lose the Election.
    Too bad the same didn't happen to Obama in 2008, but you can't blame Paul for trying.
    He should have endorsed McCain and helped him get elected but no, he is a self aggrandizing fool. Hopefully this nut-burger will go away after he gets the boot in the primaries but I doubt it.

By working against your party candidate, he defaults to helping the opposition. There is no getting around that no matter what your spin.

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Wish people knew how to google.

I think it was Chuck Baldwin that Paul endorsed. http://www.constitutionparty.com/news.php?aid=776

I think the actual statement on people like Nader and McKinney was out of disgust over the two mainstream candidates. After seeing what the Dems and Repubs have been giving us for the last decade to chose from, I can understand that.
    He also endorsed Nader and McKinney.