Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Wow, italian greyhounds are one of the most submissive fragile breeds. What a bastard, I'd like to bash his head against the wall. It's always the most fragile of beings that are abused the most. This makes me sick:mad:
    It's why I especially love greyhounds. They are so docile and sweet, even when they've been abused.

Italian greyhounds poor little bones are so fragile that they can break a leg jumping from a couch. That guy is a true bastard.

How would you like having a doc like him? Maybe he'll have a future with Obamacare. He probably wouldn't have any problems dispatching seniors who are running up the med bills. :mad:
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    It's why I especially love greyhounds. They are so docile and sweet, even when they've been abused.

Italian greyhounds poor little bones are so fragile that they can break a leg jumping from a couch. That guy is a true bastard.

How would you like having a doc like him? Maybe he'll have a future with Obamacare. He probably wouldn't have any problems dispatching seniors who are running up the med bills. :mad:
    It's great to hear someone else say this. I always see them at the animal rescue for adoption. Such a gentle animal. If I didn't have 3 already I would love to have one. It's a shame people lose interest afte their racing days are over.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor