1. #1 Batman Vs. Superman: Dawn Of Justice Teaser 
    Don't know if I can stomach Ben Affleck as Batman. Bad enough he near ruined Dare Devil:

The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Just relax and enjoy.

I wonder who the main villians are?
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    Just relax and enjoy.

I wonder who the main villians are?
    Not sure but Lex Luthor is in this movie. Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg, and Carol Ferris(Star Sapphire) are going to make appearances. I hope they're not so bold as to introduce Braniac or Darkseid this soon.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Not sure but Lex Luthor is in this movie. Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg, and Carol Ferris(Star Sapphire) are going to make appearances. I hope they're not so bold as to introduce Braniac or Darkseid this soon.
    I'm waiting for one of DC show right now to use the Question, The Creeper, The Metal Men, and the Doom Patrol. DC has a vast Universe of characters. Did you hear that they are going to bring out Rip Hunter and Hawk Girl? I've always liked Hawk Girl better then Hawk Man.

Maybe the bad guy could be the Ultra Humanite; that would be cool.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan D. Doty View Post
    I'm waiting for one of DC show right now to use the Question, The Creeper, The Metal Men, and the Doom Patrol. DC has a vast Universe of characters. Did you hear that they are going to bring out Rip Hunter and Hawk Girl? I've always liked Hawk Girl better then Hawk Man.

Maybe the bad guy could be the Ultra Humanite; that would be cool.
    Ultra Humanite is more Flash and wouldn't fit here. I think this movie is going to focus on the conflict between Batman and Superman with Luthor being the catalyst/antagonist. The shame is that in the Superman universe, there are a wide variety of villains to choose from but they always roll out Luthor or Zod. Supes needs a challenge like Parasite, Metallo, or even Toyman or to really have fun, Mxyzptlk.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Ultra Humanite is more Flash and wouldn't fit here. I think this movie is going to focus on the conflict between Batman and Superman with Luthor being the catalyst/antagonist. The shame is that in the Superman universe, there are a wide variety of villains to choose from but they always roll out Luthor or Zod. Supes needs a challenge like Parasite, Metallo, or even Toyman or to really have fun, Mxyzptlk.
    Ultra Humanite is a Superman villain, as a matter a fact, he's Superman's first real enemy back in 1939 and was DC first super villain. Until then it was gangsters and bank robbers. UH was the first bad guy who had the ability to destroy Superman. What made him great was when we first see him, he's a crippled old, bald man in a wheel chair. The next time he was a beautiful movie actress whom UH had his brain transplanted into. He's been a T-Rex, a giant wasp and a dozen other people until he had his brain transplanted into the body of an albino gorilla ( which they used in the DCAU). He's that arch villain that keeps coming back and often times as something knew and more dangerous then before. He's one of a handful of villains who considered as brilliant as Luthor, maybe even more so.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.