1. #1 12 Things You Didnít Know About In-N-Out 
    Living in Los Angeles and itís surrounding areas, weíre all well aware of how lucky we are to have the best burger spot anywhere in the world. While many fast food spots try, they ultimately know theyíll never be as good as In-N-Out. And while we think we know everything there is to know about this delicious establishment, there is even more that you probably donít. So, we thought weíd take a deeper look and expose it all for you.

1.) Secret bible passages
    If you didnít know it already, In-N-Out features inconspicuously placed bible passages on their wrappers, cups, and French fry containers. Consisting of the book, chapter, and number of the verse, In-N-Out started doing it in the 1980ís under the then present Rich Snyder. A reflection of the Christian beliefs held by him and his family, bible references include ďRevelation 3:20,Ē ďProverbs 3:5,Ē ďJohn 14:6,Ē and many more.
    The Other Eleven Things

That revelation just changed my life forever

And did you know hash brown come everything at the Waffle House?
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

I did know about the Bible passages. Sadly we don't have one in my state, but we do have several Chick Fil A's. I can't imagine eating four patties on one bun, though.