Thread: Why Bill Clinton likes Bachmann--according to Bill O'Reilly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    God that felt great, I felt like a spelling nazi no wonder she likes doing it. :D
    :D:D
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    This concept has been fostered by the press. She couldn't be that stupid to be elected governor and to amass the little fortune she probably has now. They set her in their cross hairs (pardon the old targeting reference) and haven't let up since.

I prefer Bachmann to Palin, but still resent the way Palin and her family have been savaged by the media. I do not think she's ignorant and although not at rocket science level, I don't think the limited intelligence rap is fair.

How many pols are brilliant? In my estimation not that many are. If they made super intelligence the litmus test, the congress would be mighty empty.
    There was a time when public office was a service and a sacrifice. We were represented by our peers. Now we have a ruling class that acts as though they are above us and beyond us. They are the only ones who can rule us and we have the obligation to shut up and vote for them again and again.

We need to make these pols understand that winning an election does not give them instant intellect and knowledge.

O Blah Blah is the worst offender. This retard has no economic knowledge, no business experience, the most useless and worthless (Marxist-Liberal) ideology, no foreign knowledge or experience, no understanding of the roles of government or the limits of government and its branches. Yet, this moron got elected and acts like he suddenly has all the answers and only his can be considered.

He surrounds himself with equally useless minions with similar or less qualifications so they are merely yes men who bring nothing useful to the table.

He and his first Sasquatch parade around as though they are entitled to the trappings of royalty. They take numerous lavish and expensive trips while 51 percent of us pay for them while they continue to drum up class and race warfare rhetoric, demanding more tax money from the few who actually pay for their life style.

I'm sick of all the elected who think they are the ruling class and the rest of us unwashed masses are here to continue their appetite for more taxes, more money, and more entitlements, while they sit there and sip their chosen beverage paid for by the minions.

O Blah Blah and his demons need to get kicked out of office. We need to take the Senate as well. While we are at it, let's clean our own house of the ruling class of RINOs. There are a few who have made a pact with the devil and have tasted the Kool Aid of DC. They too believe they are uniquely qualified to rule us instead of representing us.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    ...AmPats Post...
    HEAR, HEAR!
    Clinton needs to remember that he is one of only two Presidents to serve two terms and never get 50% of the popular vote.
    The other one was Wilson.
    Clinton was irrelevant as President. His opinion was irrelevant then and is now.

He's an ex-president, and his wife isn't running for office in this cycle. He is being nice for those reasons, most likely.

And, yeah, he probably wants to get laid.