Thread: Sorry Ohio football fans.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    They really should just nip this all in the bud by giving each guy 500/semester as part of their scholarships so they can spend it how they need to without resorting to doing things that can get them in trouble
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Yea, Channing Crowder was accused of selling his jerseys when he played at the University of Florida. I don't think any thing ever came of it.

Like I said, punish those who did it, but some thing like selling your autograph or a personal item is not the same as agreeing to throw a game for cash. So taking away their wins is too much.
    They're going to get alot more than that. There will be a post season ban and a loss of scholarships. The NCAA, lately, has been trying to show that they have teeth.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad