Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 80
  1. #21  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,166
    Well at least we still have Rock to kick around :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Well at least we still have Rock to kick around :D
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    The big Cheese
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Well at least we still have Rock to kick around :D
    one of my fav posters.
    One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

    Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Senior Ape Articulate_Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ, Exit Only
    Posts
    8,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafod View Post
    one of my fav posters.

    I agree. Rock is awesome, and funny as hell.

    I would like to set one thing straight here for the record, however, and then I'll STFU about it. txradioguy posted the following and I found his assertion to be one that is uncharacteristic of the Ginger I know.


    So I did what we Curious Georges do and I asked her. She does not mod any other Internet forums. She said ( and I can relate), that modding more than one forum cannot be done well.

    I would further like to state for the record, even at the risk of my already low standing here, that having owned a forum, modded and admin'd a forum, I thought Ginger was one of the better and well-balanced mods.

    Just my opinion and you are welcome to share it. :p
    Last edited by SaintLouieWoman; 07-12-2011 at 09:21 AM.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    I agree. Rock is awesome, and funny as hell.

    I would like to set one thing straight here for the record, however, and then I'll STFU about it. txradioguy posted the following and I found his assertion to be one that is uncharacteristic of the Ginger I know.



    So I did what we Curious Georges do and I asked her. She does not mod any other Internet forums. She said ( and I can relate), that modding more than one forum cannot be done well.

    I would further like to state for the record, even at the risk of my already low standing here, that having owned a forum, modded and admin'd a forum, I thought Ginger was one of the better and well-balanced mods.

    Just my opinion and you are welcome to share it. :p
    Thanks for the info. I tried to ask where she was modding, but for some reason my post wasn't showing up. I'm sure there was some kind of problem with my connection on the site. Seems to be corrected now.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,612
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    I agree. Rock is awesome, and funny as hell.

    I would like to set one thing straight here for the record, however, and then I'll STFU about it. txradioguy posted the following and I found his assertion to be one that is uncharacteristic of the Ginger I know.



    So I did what we Curious Georges do and I asked her. She does not mod any other Internet forums. She said ( and I can relate), that modding more than one forum cannot be done well.

    I would further like to state for the record, even at the risk of my already low standing here, that having owned a forum, modded and admin'd a forum, I thought Ginger was one of the better and well-balanced mods.

    Just my opinion and you are welcome to share it. :p

    ***Sigh***

    The only reason I'm responding to this is I would like this to be the final post on this subject.

    Philly apparently can't take a simple hint of when to leave something alone. She has been trying to post --Over, and over and over again what Ape just did about TRG. She is acting like a 10 year old and quite frankly is lucky I didn't ban her. Rock and I have been deleting her posts and I can only guess she asked Ape to get involved which again is childish of her.

    Philly, if you don't like it here anymore get the fuck off my board and stop acting like a child. Clear?

    Now everyone please go back to having a good time. :)
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    ***Sigh***

    The only reason I'm responding to this is I would like this to be the final post on this subject.

    Philly apparently can't take a simple hint of when to leave something alone. She has been trying to post --Over, and over and over again what Ape just did about TRG. She is acting like a 10 year old and quite frankly is lucky I didn't ban her. Rock and I have been deleting her posts and I can only guess she asked Ape to get involved which again is childish of her.

    Philly, if you don't like it here anymore get the fuck off my board and stop acting like a child. Clear?

    Now everyone please go back to having a good time. :)
    You guessed wrong. What's the point of deleting my posts? Why not send me a pm to tell me that you don't want anyone to ask the follow up question to TRG apparent misinformation? Is it that difficult to do? Why the big deal?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    You guessed wrong. What's the point of deleting my posts? Why not send me a pm to tell me that you don't want anyone to ask the follow up question to TRG apparent misinformation? Is it that difficult to do? Why the big deal?
    With you that would not have been the end, nothing ends it.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Senior Ape Articulate_Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ, Exit Only
    Posts
    8,006
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    ***Sigh***

    The only reason I'm responding to this is I would like this to be the final post on this subject.

    ...I can only guess she asked Ape to get involved...
    This is my final post on this subject since your final one dragged me into this hall fight. SR, do you really think anyone tells me what to do? Think about it. Do you?

    Suffice to say, I post what I post because that's what I think. My approach has gotten me in trouble a time or two (as you know). Philly did not ask me to post a thing, and even if she did, I wouldn't do it. What you see is what you get, for better or worse. My opinion was, is, and always will be my own.

    The End.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,612
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    This is my final post on this subject since your final one dragged me into this hall fight. SR, do you really think anyone tells me what to do? Think about it. Do you?

    Suffice to say, I post what I post because that's what I think. My approach has gotten me in trouble a time or two (as you know). Philly did not ask me to post a thing, and even if she did, I wouldn't do it. What you see is what you get, for better or worse. My opinion was, is, and always will be my own.

    The End.
    Fine bud, I never had a beef with you or wanted you mixed up in this. And I didn't drag you into anything. I was surprised you got involved...
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •