1. #1 He's the President of everybody, and he's found out that the rich are waaay more fun 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Poor, poor DUmmies. Only now at the end...

elehhhhna (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-11-11 07:26 PM
    Original message

He's the President of everybody, and he's found out that the rich are waaay more fun than we are.

Venal? Shallow? Sure.

When we dem progs etc. were his big backers, he had to play to us. But we're like last years girlfriend. He's hit the bigtime now -- he's ballin with the bigsters -- and he ain't lookin' back.

I think it's that simple.

How times change...just a short time ago a post like this would have gotten this DUmmie a TombStone and people telling him to fuck off. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Bluenorthwest (1000+ posts) Mon Jul-11-11 07:38 PM
    Response to Original message
    6. Venal, shallow, total and very swift
    He went all the way to the right really quickly. I think the whole thing was a book tour that got out of control, all about money, and getting some of it.

Just say NO, kids...

Just say NO :eek:
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Not to worry,

When election time comes around again, every Moonbat will vote Obama. Forget all their bitching, whinning, complaining; Moonbats are too stupid/crazy to vote anything other then Democrat, and guys running things know it.

The Democrats are only worried the Indepdents, those the people who decide elections now, not the Moonbats.

So I say this to Moonbats every where, you are The Democratic Party's house Bitch; Now matter how many times they f*ck you , and then throw you face first out of the house, you always come crawling back to them. Because they know you've been doing it since 1969 and ain't learned a damn thing yet.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.