1. #1 Calls to try Bush administration officials for war crimes 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar

Teh BDS marches on!!!!

malaise (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-12-11 07:34 AM
    Original message

Calls to try Bush administration officials for war crimes

http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2011/s3267846.htm
    <snip>
    Human Rights Watch has released a report arguing that US authorities are legally obliged to investigate the Bush administration's most senior officials for war crimes.

It's singled out former president George W. Bush, his vice-president Dick Cheney, the former defence secretary Donald Rumsfeld, and the ex-CIA director George Tenet.

Reed Brody is counsel for Human Rights Watch. He's been nicknamed The Dictator Hunter, and was lead counsel for victims in the prosecution of Augusto Pinochet.

He wrote the report, and says that if the Obama administration won't put George Bush on trial, foreign governments should.

I hear Brody has a new Cable show coming out right after "Sons of Guns"...
    May the FORCE be with you!

This is unbelievable:

gratuitous (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-12-11 07:39 AM
    Response to Original message
    5. I'm glad for the calls for justice
    Gee, we were all interested in justice when Seal Team Six gunned down an unarmed man back in April, but we seem curiously incurious about the very same crimes he was accused of when it might be our own people who committed them. There's a word for that, but it's early in the morning and I just can't think of it.

Think, think.
    Well, it IS the DUmp so I guess it is believable that some one is showing pity for OBL.