Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Moochelle Snarfs Burger, Fries, Shake 
    First lady Michelle Obama ordered a whopper of a meal at the newly opened Washington diner Shake Shack during lunch on Monday.

A Washington Post journalist on the scene confirmed the first lady, who’s made a cause out of child nutrition, ordered a ShackBurger, fries, chocolate shake and a Diet Coke while the street and sidewalk in front of the usually-packed Shake Shack were closed by security during her visit.

According to nutritional information on Shake Shack’s Web site, the meal amounted to 1,700 calories.

Obama, who launched the “Let’s Move” campaign to combat childhood obesity last year, has previously admitted to having an “obsession with french fries,” which she says are fine to indulge in occasionally. “It’s all about moderation,” Obama told reporters.

source

I have to admit I don't eat this crap anymore. I used to. stuffed my face with it like many others. but I was gettin' up to about 240 lbs. so I had a talk with a dietician and she straightened my ass out. went back to 175 and never felt better
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Fast food is an occasional treat for me. I eat at a lot of restaurants (I just called in my BBQ lunch order), but too much McD, BK, Wendy's is bad for me. Taco Bell and Subway are my exceptions, because they I actually order the healthier alternatives in those restaurants.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    I'm getting hungry.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Just another hypocrite liberal that's all she is. Funny thing is that the healthiest thing in that picture is the beer.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

They had a little blurb about it on Fox---on the show that replaced Beck. They were saying that it's a sort of trendy, upscale hamburger place. They made the comment about her stuffing her face and used that "hypocritical" word.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Banned
    She needs to practice what she preaches cause she has enough lead in the ass end as it is. :p

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Just another hypocrite liberal that's all she is. Funny thing is that the healthiest thing in that picture is the beer.
    If Michelle Obama had argued that burgers and fries must never be eaten then you would be right to call her a hypocrite for eating a burger and fries. But she hasn't argued that and so you really don't have a point here.
    Last edited by The Night Owl; 07-12-2011 at 08:17 PM.
    Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Quote Originally Posted by The Night Owl View Post
    If Michelle Obama had argued that burgers and fries must never be eaten then you would be right to call her a hypocrite for eating a burger and fries. But she hasn't argued that and so you really don't have a point here.
    A Washington Post journalist on the scene confirmed the first lady, who’s made a cause out of child nutrition
    that's a hypocrite
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Night Owl View Post
    Does Michelle Obama preach that burgers and fries must never be eaten?
    She does have a habit of loading up on the free groceries everywhere she goes. I mean it looks like her last meal. Does it not? Plus, I get a kick out of people that gorge themselves, and then order a diet coke, pepsi, etc. opposed to the real thing. Rather amusing if you ask me. FYI, she should be setting an example. I wonder when the Magic Negro is going to come out with his new slogan "just say no to cigs".:eek: