Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 MLB All Star Game 
    I take it the Ozzie Guillen led boycott of Hispanic ball players from this year's game because of Arizona's immigration policy was one big fail. No less than 12 Hispanic ball players have played so far.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Feilder hit a 3 run home run to win it for the NL 5-1
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Now when the Phillies get to the world series they will have homefield advantage. :p :D

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Now when the Phillies get to the world series they will have homefield advantage. :p :D
    Hmmm, I seem to remember you Phillies fans saying that last year. Then along cane the Giants and put an end to that little pipe dream.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Hmmm, I seem to remember you Phillies fans saying that last year. Then along cane the Giants and put an end to that little pipe dream.
    The Giants got lucky last year, it wont happen again. When some no nothing 8 spot hitter hits two HR's in a row you know your team is getting lucky.

We have better pitching than the Giants had last year. :D
    Last edited by NJCardFan; 07-13-2011 at 02:51 PM.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    The Giants got lucky last year, it wont happen again. When some no nothing 8 spot hitter hits two HR's in a row you know your team is getting lucky.
    Sure, you just keep thinking that and, if your team doesn't make the World Series (again), don't come crying to me.

Luck is all part of the game.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    We have better pitching than the Giants had last year. :D
    Didn't you guys have better pitching than the Giants last year as well? Thought hitting was your problem in the playoffs.

Sure, you just keep thinking that and, if your team doesn't make the World Series (again), don't come crying to me.

Luck is all part of the game.
    No shit is it? Hey douche nozzle ever hear the term its better to be lucky then good? well this year we have better pitching then last year and I hope we have more luck then last year.

Thank goodness we dont have a douche with a beard on our team, just very good pitching without a gay shtick.
    Last edited by Bailey; 07-13-2011 at 04:11 PM.

Didn't you guys have better pitching than the Giants last year as well? Thought hitting was your problem in the playoffs.
    Yes and Yes.

IMO the Phillies were the better team last year but the Giants had momentum on their side. You start putting wins together and that shit gets contagious.