Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Aww, did I hit a sensitive spot there? I'd think, being a Phillies fan, you'd have a thicker skin than that. Oh well, go throw your temper tantrum eslewhere...I'm not interested.

By the way, if you did have that "douche with a beard" you might have won the series.
    It's hard to get pissed when you have an avatar of the biggest choke artists of 2011, I only laugh when you try.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    It's hard to get pissed when you have an avatar of the biggest choke artists of 2011, I only laugh when you try.
    2011? Try ever.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    2011? Try ever.
    Well I was trying to be kind. :D

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    yep, just look at Green Bay's run to the Super Bowl or when the Giants beat the Pats, happens all the time in sports.

I'll just be happy if the Brewers win the NL Central and and through the first series of the playoffs.

but just imagine how insane WI would be if the Brewers won the WS on top of the Packers winning the SB :D
    I remember watching the Packers run at the end of the regular season last year and going, "Oh Crap. The Falcons may have to play THESE guys!?"

They did. The rest was history.

And for the record, I was rootin' for 'em once they beat my Falcons.

Nice Postseason for the Greenies....
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    The Braves are going all the way this year. ;)
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Hey, we got farther than the Flyers did.....and lost to a higher seeded team. So who is the biggest choke artists this last playoffs? Not the Sharks, that's who.

As for you not bein pissed? Your post says otherwise son.

No shit is it? Hey douche nozzle ever hear the term its better to be lucky then good? well this year we have better pitching then last year and I hope we have more luck then last year.

Thank goodness we dont have a douche with a beard on our team, just very good pitching without a gay shtick.
    Sure looks like you're pissed to me.
    Last edited by Zathras; 07-13-2011 at 11:26 PM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Well I was trying to be kind. :D
    Did you say something? Oh, just the usual Philly Fan snobbery, nothing important.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Hey, we got farther than the Flyers did.....and lost to a higher seeded team. So who is the biggest choke artists this last playoffs? Not the Sharks, that's who.
    How many Stanley Cups have the Sharks won again? Oh, that's right. You actually have to reach the finals to even be able to answer that. And since you want to be snarky and mention that you lost to a higher seeded team, well, at least we lost to the eventual champs...2 years in a row.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    How many Stanley Cups have the Sharks won again? Oh, that's right. You actually have to reach the finals to even be able to answer that. And since you want to be snarky and mention that you lost to a higher seeded team, well, at least we lost to the eventual champs...2 years in a row.
    Emphasis on the word "lost"...yawn, just another stuck up Philly fan adding his 2 cents to someone who could give a crap.

Go away and bother someone else...you don't impress me with all the chest beating about grown men playing a kids game.

Did you say something? Oh, just the usual Philly Fan snobbery, nothing important.
    Keep on talking choke boy at least the phills/flyers have won titles. Don't see many for san Jose. You're like the yapping of little dog trying hard to hold its bladder. When they have won something anything then you come talk to me, so I will pencil you in for oh about 2050, that sound good? . :D
    Last edited by Bailey; 07-14-2011 at 05:01 AM.