Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Are Conservatives Being Fair to Barack Obama? 
    By Jerry Shenk
    Every day conservative media outlets devote incredible amounts of column inches, pixels, and air time to criticize President Obama and his administration. Conservatives comprehensively hammer Obama for his fiscal policies, spending policies, military policies, social policies, regulatory policies, labor policies, education policies, and foreign policies, plus any other policy which failed to make this list. Is such chronic disparagement reasonable? After all, everyone is human. Obama deserves to get cut a bit of slack every now and then, right?
    Reflect for a moment on Grey's Law: "Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice" and the law's variously attributed corollary, "Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence."
    I'll wait...
    Finished reflecting? Ditto. Those are lousy choices. Malicious or incompetent, either way, America can -- must -- do better.
    President Obama and national Democrats have much to answer for. America's barely discernible economic growth is insufficient to accommodate job-seekers. Unimaginably, the national debt has skyrocketed more than $5 trillion in only three years. Food and fuel prices continue to climb -- and the housing market is as bad as it was three years ago.
    To support $5 trillion in deficit spending in three years, the Federal Reserve has tried two rounds of "quantitative easing," a euphemism for printing astonishing amounts of money, to buy back, or monetize, our own debt. All that new un-backed liquidity cheapens our currency, inflates prices for commodities, food and fuel among them, and threatens hyper-inflation.
    More>
    http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/...ack_obama.html
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I'll tell you this, conservatives are being a lot better to Obama than the left was to Bush.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I'll tell you this, conservatives are being a lot better to Obama than the left was to Bush.
    no kidding, WE'RE not calling for his assassination every time you turn on the TV
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Banned
    Up until the past election, the Repubs Congress critters have been worse than brow beaten red headed stepchild in their criticism of Obama. It was disgusting up to that point. The newly elected Tea Party legislators have at least given a few of them a spine. If it was not for the conservative media and the Tea Party, you would think Obama was doing a good job.

Obama made promises on the economy and jobs. He has failed miserably. Critizism is well deserved on these issues. You might faintly hear it from the liberal media though. They would be screaming to high heaven if a Repub was in office.

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    no kidding, WE'RE not calling for his assassination every time you turn on the TV
    speaking of assassination, I'm surprised there hasn't been any attempts on Obama by crazed KKK members. anyone else think the same?
    If you want to see my political views, check out my profile. i have them on my wall because there wasn't enough room in the info section.

Quote Originally Posted by jnkbortka View Post
    speaking of assassination, I'm surprised there hasn't been any attempts on Obama by crazed KKK members. anyone else think the same?
    It really isn't a good Idea to speculate about those things, the secret service needs very little reason to knock on your door.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

What, and have him appointed for life?

Not to mention, their views are backwards, but they ain't stupid
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It really isn't a good Idea to speculate about those things, the secret service needs very little reason to knock on your door.
    haha true :D

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    What, and have him appointed for life?

Not to mention, their views are backwards, but they ain't stupid
    yea...
    If you want to see my political views, check out my profile. i have them on my wall because there wasn't enough room in the info section.

Banned
    I've seen what happens when he comes to town, he brings an army with him. I'm guessing there have been more than a few attempts they just dont get too far.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    I've seen what happens when he comes to town, he brings an army with him. I'm guessing there have been more than a few attempts they just dont get too far.
    I am just thankful that O and First Wookie don't come around where I live.:eek::p