Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Just BS....Plain and simple BS. 
    Banned
    I mentioned to you some time back about a girl I've loved for 5 years unrequited. Well, a lot has happened in the last few weeks. She wanted a cat; I made sure she got a kitten for free within a week of her saying how much she really wanted one, its her first pet. Her uncle stalked her and her friends and the guy she's seeing (because he had her phone under his account). My family let her put her new phone under our family plan. After her uncle beat her up, I agreed to help her go get a restraining order. She cried hysterically in front of me about it; I comforted her. She told me she trusts me with her life, that I'm the only guy who has never hurt her, that I'm the only person she trusts completely. We've still kept up our closeness and have slept together, in bed, (nonsexually) three times already.

But now this new guy has entered her life. They've only been dating for but a few weeks.

Apparently, she talks about me to him ALL THE TIME. Literally, she talks about him all the time to me. She's told him everything about me, including that I have feelings for her. She told him how we're together all the time. Well, she goes to the beach with him yesterday--He drove in from out of state. She told me she was going the day before, so I left her alone--No calls, no texts. She texts me midday out of the blue and we talk from then on. I told her I intended to leave her alone and give her space before she texted me, and she says, "I'm a loser. You're my only friend" and this and that.

Well, she tells me, "I hope you know he wants to meet you." I ask why. She says, "Because he wants to know who I'm talking about all the time." At first I expressed reservations, given the potential for awkwardness, and finally I conceded I'd go. After that, for the rest of the evening and night, I didn't hear from her.

We made plans to hang out today, and for her to spend the night here. These plans were in advance already.

But she's been acting weird all day. She seemed very chipper, and I can usually tell when something's up. She was making a lot of sexual innuendos toward me, a lot of sexually charged jokes, random inappropriate jokes that aren't like her, to the point that I asked if she'd been drinking, she said no. We talked on the phone briefly. And I could tell something was up.

I said "I thought we gonna hang out today." She changed the subject to more inappropriate jokes.

I brought this up to her and she said, "I've just been busy all day, running errands in and out of the house."

So then I said, "Well I just figured something was up. You've been acting odd all day."

"Lol I know I wanted to see if you'd catch on."

And I said, "Oh ok, well then what's up?"

"Absolutely nothing. Honest. I've just been in and out of the house running errands and papers."

"Well, seems like something's on your mind" (I can usually, accurately, sense this off her and I got that feeling today)

"We'll talk when I sleep over."

Me: "Oh. Sounds like something heavy lol."

Her: "No, no. Just so we can talk."

Then later she said she was filling out forms and shit and I said "Well, why not bring 'em over here, it's not like I'm gonna look at them"

She gives me some half assed statement how they were forms that needed stuff from her house or whatever. No big deal.

I mentioned something minor, about a friend of ours. Mutual friend. She said K.

Then I didn't hear from her. No response to texts, calls, etc.

I said finally, "Are you coming over or not, I need to know either way."

(40 minutes later with no reply to call or text).

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"Hold on. Gimme 15."

That was over 20 minutes ago.

She's been like this since midday.

Banned
    You were advised what to do the last time you posted this.:mad: You were advised what to do about how to get ahead in life and have as much as your grandparents. You were advised to get your head out of your ass regarding politics. You were advised to get a job and work your ass off. Evidently, you do not listen. You are so full of self pity it is disgusting. You need to see a fucking shrink.

it sounds to me like she sees u as more of a brother than a boyfriend.
    If you want to see my political views, check out my profile. i have them on my wall because there wasn't enough room in the info section.

Find. A. New. Love. Interest.

You know what to do...She. Is. Not. Bess. Truman.

How about this... don't post about her again, EVER unless you have pictures of your wedding announcements.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by jnkbortka View Post
    I think you are right.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Banned
    well she's here now, asleep next to me. I guess if she doesnt ever love me as a romantic interest, she'll love me as a brother. That's good enough for me. I'll be her Al Neri.

Quote Originally Posted by jnkbortka View Post
    No. Not quite. I had someone like this in my life...

He's a yank along puppy...

Ditch her, you'll feel a lot better about yourself when you do. Trust me ;)

Been there, done that, T-shirt sucks....
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    No. Not quite. I had someone like this in my life...

He's a yank along puppy...

Ditch her, you'll feel a lot better about yourself when you do. Trust me ;)

Been there, done that, T-shirt sucks....
    What do you mean a yank along puppy?
    She has claimed to love me like a brother, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by CaughtintheMiddle1990 View Post
    What do you mean a yank along puppy?
    She has claimed to love me like a brother, actually.
    You can learn the lesson through someone else waving you off wildly. Or you can learn it the hard way. I got no skin in the game, just giving you a heads-up. Take it as you will...;)
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot