Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Is anyone really buying this horseshit???

It sounds like a Retarded 18 year old Version of Days of our Lives...:D
    How about "as the stomach turns"!!!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Next time you're laying in bed with, not getting any, tell her to suck your balls. Don't ask, tell her.

If she doesn't do it, kick her to the curb and never see her again. If she does it, then you've got a foot in the door. And non-dry balls.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Next time you're laying in bed with, not getting any, tell her to suck your balls. Don't ask, tell her.

If she doesn't do it, kick her to the curb and never see her again. If she does it, then you've got a foot in the door. And non-dry balls.

I'd tell her "hey i have to put up with the bullshit you drag into my life, I want some ass and if you dont give it to me hit the bricks hoe"

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I'd tell her "hey i have to put up with the bullshit you drag into my life, I want some ass and if you dont give it to me hit the bricks hoe"
    Yeah, sometimes you have to sweet-talk 'em. :D
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Yeah, sometimes you have to sweet-talk 'em. :D
    Hey i have a silver tongue. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Hey i have a silver tongue. :D
    Is that what you call it? :eek:

Don't think many women would respond to those lines---that is, respond well. :D
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by CaughtintheMiddle1990 View Post
    well she's here now, asleep next to me. I guess if she doesnt ever love me as a romantic interest, she'll love me as a brother. That's good enough for me. I'll be her Al Neri.
    You say being loved like her brother is good enough for you? Then okay, she gets what she wants and you are happy with it too. Do that, and enjoy it.

If she sees your love as purely platonic then it's not going to do any good for you or for her to have you following her around wanting more and not getting any.

If you are able to accept her purely platonic love, that means actually accept it without wishing or wanting for more, then great job. This means you are growing and developing. Whatever it is you believed she had that you needed, you have somehow found that you don't need to get that from her.

Often times these things work in ways you don't expect, I'm sure you have noticed that girls will flirt with guys more when the guys are not trying too hard (like if they are in relationships, or if they are just not interested). There is a slim chance that by you not wanting her romantically, that she will be able to see you in a romantic way, of course this can only happen as a by-product if you not seeing her romantically, you can't do this on purpose so don't try.

Basically what I'm saying is that if you are able to accept her platonic love, then you both win. If there is one-sided romantic love, then you will probably both lose (or at least, you certaintly will).

It's perfectly okay to have a close, loving, platonic relationship with a woman, even if you started out being interested in her romantically. A lot of insecure men believe that you must be "Mr. Big Dick Johnson who always fucks every woman he talks to because why else would you talk to them?!", but that isn't necessary.

You don't need approval from any of them, nor do you need it from any woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    You say being loved like her brother is good enough for you? Then okay, she gets what she wants and you are happy with it too. Do that, and enjoy it.

If she sees your love as purely platonic then it's not going to do any good for you or for her to have you following her around wanting more and not getting any.

If you are able to accept her purely platonic love, that means actually accept it without wishing or wanting for more, then great job. This means you are growing and developing. Whatever it is you believed she had that you needed, you have somehow found that you don't need to get that from her.

Often times these things work in ways you don't expect, I'm sure you have noticed that girls will flirt with guys more when the guys are not trying too hard (like if they are in relationships, or if they are just not interested). There is a slim chance that by you not wanting her romantically, that she will be able to see you in a romantic way, of course this can only happen as a by-product if you not seeing her romantically, you can't do this on purpose so don't try.

Basically what I'm saying is that if you are able to accept her platonic love, then you both win. If there is one-sided romantic love, then you will probably both lose (or at least, you certaintly will).

It's perfectly okay to have a close, loving, platonic relationship with a woman, even if you started out being interested in her romantically. A lot of insecure men believe that you must be "Mr. Big Dick Johnson who always fucks every woman he talks to because why else would you talk to them?!", but that isn't necessary.

You don't need approval from any of them, nor do you need it from any woman.
    There you go CITM, if that doesn't talk you out of this relationship nothing will, Weible says it's okay.:eek:
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    You say being loved like her brother is good enough for you? .
    I don't believe a word this fruitcake is spouting. He is not CITM; he needs mental help.