1. #1 Earthlings have warned about the meeting with the evil aliens 
    The world community should prepare for emergency meeting with the aliens, which are not necessarily friendly. This is stated in a special study of the British Royal Academy of Sciences, devoted to the existence of extraterrestrial life. Earthlings have warned about the meeting with the evil aliens.

Scientists in the report refer to the Drake Equation, which can be used to determine the number of civilizations in the galaxy and the probability of contact with them. According to researchers, even the most conservative estimates, every single moment there are 10 to 100 of extraterrestrial civilizations, but in reality is much more.

In addition, scientists believe the UN should establish a special agency that will deal with contact with aliens, as well as develop a plan to combat them if they would be hostile.

According to researchers, the evolution took place in other people’s worlds, as well as on our planet. Therefore, life on other planets has important similarities to life on Earth. It is not excluded that the aliens as people will be prone to violence and exploitation, the researchers note.

All the religions of the world after a meeting with the newcomers will fail, warn, in turn, participated in the study of theologians. According to them, people’s religious beliefs are outdated, and new knowledge simply destroys the current dogma, including the one according to which man is a creation of God.
    More>http://www.newsweird.com/2011012200/...il-aliens-3578
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Banned
    In Florda. Out smacking around Useful Idiots

If you want to see my political views, check out my profile. i have them on my wall because there wasn't enough room in the info section.

I'll just let all my lingering inner Thetans drive the aliens away. L. Ron was wrong, the Thetans are there to protect us.

their already here

Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots