Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,419
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Move your dumb ass to MA. You will love it. Better yet, France.
    We owe him a power chair, we owe him health care, the next thing you know we'll need to feed him and clothe him too.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Move your dumb ass to MA. You will love it. Better yet, France.
    Says he who is on Medicare.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Says he who is on Medicare.
    I have a supplemental policy which I pay for every month. I pay for Medicare every month also. That is quite different than punk ass liberals that think everyone should be entitled to health whether they pay for it or not. Health care is not a right.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I have a supplemental policy which I pay for every month. I pay for Medicare every month also. That is quite different than punk ass liberals that think everyone should be entitled to health whether they pay for it or not. Health care is not a right.
    If you need an electric wheelchair, Medicare will be the one which pays the most. So your little dodge doesn't work.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    If you need an electric wheelchair, Medicare will be the one which pays the most. So your little dodge doesn't work.
    I might just buy it myself and not have to f... with the government. That is what I did with my dad's Lazy Boy motorized recliner.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I might just buy it myself and not have to f... with the government. That is what I did with my dad's Lazy Boy motorized recliner.
    And my mom paid for her scooter. That's sort of the point, Medicare doesn't pay for just anything you think will make life easier, there are rules. Boortz' claim was that most of the people "you see" (aka "lard asses" ) got the scooters you see them on for free from Medicare. It's not even reasonable to believe that. He's just stirring the shit.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Ape Articulate_Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ, Exit Only
    Posts
    7,977
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    And my mom paid for her scooter. That's sort of the point, Medicare doesn't pay for just anything you think will make life easier, there are rules. Boortz' claim was that most of the people "you see" (aka "lard asses" ) got the scooters you see them on for free from Medicare. It's not even reasonable to believe that. He's just stirring the shit.
    Is your mom a lardass? Just curious.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    And my mom paid for her scooter. That's sort of the point, Medicare doesn't pay for just anything you think will make life easier, there are rules. Boortz' claim was that most of the people "you see" (aka "lard asses" ) got the scooters you see them on for free from Medicare. It's not even reasonable to believe that. He's just stirring the shit.
    Never listen to Boortz or anyone on talk radio. I get pissed at these young uns in the grocery store that play with them.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    My way reduces duplicate systems, loss of research revenue conducted at public expense to private profiteering, insurance companies gambling with healthcare dollars, Workers Comp medical, and helps control how much drug companies can steal from your tax dollars spent on NIH, universities, and other research.

    What does yours do?
    Your way will work just as well as say,,,,,,,,Social Insecurity? We all pay (except those that are more equal than others), into the system and toward the end of our lives we find that our beloved handlers have raided the coffers and stolen the money. Great system there.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Is your mom a lardass? Just curious.
    My mom weighs about 100 pounds, but what a nice person you must be to speculate on whether she's a "lard ass".
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •