Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Move your dumb ass to MA. You will love it. Better yet, France.
    We owe him a power chair, we owe him health care, the next thing you know we'll need to feed him and clothe him too.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Fabulous Poster
    Move your dumb ass to MA. You will love it. Better yet, France.
    Says he who is on Medicare.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Says he who is on Medicare.
    I have a supplemental policy which I pay for every month. I pay for Medicare every month also. That is quite different than punk ass liberals that think everyone should be entitled to health whether they pay for it or not. Health care is not a right.

Fabulous Poster
    I have a supplemental policy which I pay for every month. I pay for Medicare every month also. That is quite different than punk ass liberals that think everyone should be entitled to health whether they pay for it or not. Health care is not a right.
    If you need an electric wheelchair, Medicare will be the one which pays the most. So your little dodge doesn't work.

Banned
    If you need an electric wheelchair, Medicare will be the one which pays the most. So your little dodge doesn't work.
    I might just buy it myself and not have to f... with the government. That is what I did with my dad's Lazy Boy motorized recliner.

Fabulous Poster
    I might just buy it myself and not have to f... with the government. That is what I did with my dad's Lazy Boy motorized recliner.
    And my mom paid for her scooter. That's sort of the point, Medicare doesn't pay for just anything you think will make life easier, there are rules. Boortz' claim was that most of the people "you see" (aka "lard asses" ) got the scooters you see them on for free from Medicare. It's not even reasonable to believe that. He's just stirring the shit.

And my mom paid for her scooter. That's sort of the point, Medicare doesn't pay for just anything you think will make life easier, there are rules. Boortz' claim was that most of the people "you see" (aka "lard asses" ) got the scooters you see them on for free from Medicare. It's not even reasonable to believe that. He's just stirring the shit.
    Is your mom a lardass? Just curious.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Banned
    Never listen to Boortz or anyone on talk radio. I get pissed at these young uns in the grocery store that play with them.

My way reduces duplicate systems, loss of research revenue conducted at public expense to private profiteering, insurance companies gambling with healthcare dollars, Workers Comp medical, and helps control how much drug companies can steal from your tax dollars spent on NIH, universities, and other research.

What does yours do?
    Your way will work just as well as say,,,,,,,,Social Insecurity? We all pay (except those that are more equal than others), into the system and toward the end of our lives we find that our beloved handlers have raided the coffers and stolen the money. Great system there.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Is your mom a lardass? Just curious.
    My mom weighs about 100 pounds, but what a nice person you must be to speculate on whether she's a "lard ass".