Thread: CA to teach gay history

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 CA to teach gay history 
    California has become the first state in the nation to require public schools to add lessons about gay history to social studies classes, after Gov. Jerry Brown (D) signed the landmark bill on Thursday.

Democratic state Sen. Mark Leno of San Francisco, the bill's author, has said that teaching gay history in public schools will teach students to be more accepting of gays and lesbians.
    FOX

wonder if HIV will be par for the course???
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    California has become the first state in the nation to require public schools to add lessons about gay history to social studies classes, after Gov. Jerry Brown (D) signed the landmark bill on Thursday.

FOX

wonder if HIV will be par for the course???
    Or that it was the gay man that spread it far and wide? I doubt it.

will it include the history of HIV, strap on dildo's and which orifice to use ???

pass out photos of gay hero's like Rosie "the Riveter " Mcdonald

puke

just wondering how far are they prepared to go

Close-minded much? I think this is great...they will learn more about it, and I am pretty sure they will learn about the HIV's, but seriously? The class is just like history, stop being so perverse.
    "To raise your daughter the same as your son is to teach them morals. To raise your son the same as your daughter is to teach them strength. To raise them both equeally, well, you did your job."

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Close-minded much? I think this is great...they will learn more about it, and I am pretty sure they will learn about the HIV's, but seriously? The class is just like history, stop being so perverse.
    How about this? If it's worthy of being taught, just put it in the fucking history books. We're gonna eventually run out of time for things like math and science making sure every little group is fully appreciated.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    How about this? If it's worthy of being taught, just put it in the fucking history books. We're gonna eventually run out of time for things like math and science making sure every little group is fully appreciated.
    They would put it in the history books but then some students would ignore it and/or fail that section of class. This way, if they fail the class then they will be forced to retake it and pay attention.
    "To raise your daughter the same as your son is to teach them morals. To raise your son the same as your daughter is to teach them strength. To raise them both equeally, well, you did your job."

they already know. the MSM has seen to that. It's really part of the general dumbing down of students. There are so many social engineering subjects taught, that there is little time to teach anything that might be necessary. California is generally backwards and upside down. If businesses are taxed so much that they are forced out of state, it's a good thing. Overregulation is considered a lure to foreign investment. Graduating illiterate and unedcated children will make them more competitive internationally.
    its liberal child abuse

try using both eyes, ears and what's left of your dead brain numb nuts

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    they already know. the MSM has seen to that. It's really part of the general dumbing down of students. There are so many social engineering subjects taught, that there is little time to teach anything that might be necessary. California is generally backwards and upside down. If businesses are taxed so much that they are forced out of state, it's a good thing. Overregulation is considered a lure to foreign investment. Graduating illiterate and unedcated children will make them more competitive internationally.
    its liberal child abuse

try using both eyes, ears and what's left of your dead brain numb nuts
    Some things they teach in school are pointless...biology..when will you NEED to know how to dissect a frog or other animal. that should be optional, just as this class should be. Making it forced will cause commotion, no doubt about it, but sometimes kids ned to be forced out of their comfort zxone. if their parents are anti-gay then the only thing they will learn is to be equally against it. this way they can form their own opinion.

you say "under god" shouldn't be in the pledge because some people aren't christian...

well some people are against gay marriage, and gay rights period, so they shouldn't be required to learn stuff against their beliefs, especially because this course will undoubtedly be biased for the fags...

M'KAAAY?
    Last edited by jnkbortka; 07-15-2011 at 12:51 PM.
    If you want to see my political views, check out my profile. i have them on my wall because there wasn't enough room in the info section.

I thought they already covered at least some French history in Social Studies class. This seems a little redundant to me.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein