Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 92
  1. #11  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,800
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    You do not understand a lot of things cause you are f....k up from soup to nuts. Plus, you do not listen.
    I think what's fucked up is hating an entire country of people and equating being French with being gay. Well, maybe not fucked up, but ignorant at best.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Ape Articulate_Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ, Exit Only
    Posts
    7,950
    Quote Originally Posted by CaughtintheMiddle1990 View Post
    Never understood the hate for the French. I mean they helped us in our revolution; even if it wasn't for "humanitarian reasons", they did still aid us; We've got the Statue of Liberty from them which still stands as the welcoming beacon to America and is one of the most iconic images of America; de Tocqueville's "Democracy in America" which I've seen people of all political affiliations quote, possibly one of the greatest tributes and examinations of our (early) country written. They have a pretty interesting culture and history themselves, and I'm sure anyone of European descent probably has a little French somewhere.
    Fuck the fucking French.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by CaughtintheMiddle1990 View Post
    I think what's fucked up is hating an entire country of people and equating being French with being gay. Well, maybe not fucked up, but ignorant at best.
    What is more fucked up is you worrying about stupid shit like this rather than getting your head out of your ass and putting in motion advise that others have given to you on this board. You really are a dumb ass.

    I could give a shit less about a bunch of socialistic or fascist or commie EU countries.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    812
    French people are kind of dickish as a whole, but yeah... they made a sovereign decision to not march blindly off to war with us and for some reason we cant forgive them for it.

    As for teaching gay history, I doubt its a full class. Maybe a devote a couple lessons to it or work it into the current curriculum.

    Quote Originally Posted by jnkbortka View Post
    you say "under god" shouldn't be in the pledge because some people aren't christian...

    well some people are against gay marriage, and gay rights period, so they shouldn't be required to learn stuff against their beliefs, especially because this course will undoubtedly be biased for the fags...

    M'KAAAY?
    I'm against big business, I dont believe in it. I shouldn't have been required to learn about stuff against my beliefs.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,862
    Quote Originally Posted by KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    French people are kind of dickish as a whole, but yeah... they made a sovereign decision to not march blindly off to war with us and for some reason we cant forgive them for it.

    As for teaching gay history, I doubt its a full class. Maybe a devote a couple lessons to it or work it into the current curriculum.


    I'm against big business, I dont believe in it. I shouldn't have been required to learn about stuff against my beliefs.
    I think you were very successful at not learning anything, mission accomplished!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by jnkbortka View Post
    you say "under god" shouldn't be in the pledge because some people aren't christian...

    well some people are against gay marriage, and gay rights period, so they shouldn't be required to learn stuff against their beliefs, especially because this course will undoubtedly be biased for the fags...

    M'KAAAY?
    Whether or not some people are against equal rights for gay people is as irrelevant as whether my parents were bigots when the curriculum was expanded (at both private and public schools) to be more inclusive of black history. Now, I'll be the first to say that some places have gone overboard, and "afrocentrism" tends to be bullshit, but the real contributions of blacks should be included in the curriculum. I disagree with some of the groupings, but I doubt anyone is going to teach that Harvey Milk should have a bust next to Thomas Jefferson.

    The gay rights movement is legitimate history. You simply can't argue that issues some right wingers have described as "the most important of our time" aren't history and history in the making.

    And absent the stupidity of some comments, the AIDS epidemic is also history, and probably should be included with discussions of tuberculosis, flu, yellow fever, and its treatment would also fall into major medical advances if not for the number of people affected worldwide, but because of the leaps and bounds which have occurred in immunology and anti-virals which benefit everyone.

    We have no special reason to know the name of George Washington's wife or his alleged girlfriend, but both are taught in history class. That's not indoctrinating people to heterosexuality, it's details.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    41,862
    How Ironic, all that gays have is history, their future is a dead end.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    How Ironic, all that gays have is history, their future is a dead end.
    Liberals and fags could not pass gay marriage in CA so they figure indoctrination of children is the way to go. What a bunch of sick bastards that believe this crap.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    How Ironic, all gays have is history, their future is a dead end.
    Yeah, we only show up in history for thousands of years.

    Most of the people in history books are dead.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Ape Articulate_Ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NJ, Exit Only
    Posts
    7,950
    Quote Originally Posted by KhrushchevsShoe View Post
    French people are kind of dickish as a whole, but yeah... they made a sovereign decision to not march blindly off to war with us and for some reason we cant forgive them for it.

    As for teaching gay history, I doubt its a full class. Maybe a devote a couple lessons to it or work it into the current curriculum.


    I'm against big business, I dont believe in it. I shouldn't have been required to learn about stuff against my beliefs.

    "I'd rather have a German Division in front of me than a French one behind." -- General George S. Patton


    Youth is wasted on the young.
    "Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •