Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 92
  1. #81  
    Senior Member Apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tree rats are watching you
    Posts
    7,093
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    Ahhh, the Venus thing--------------------> Here's a starting point. It has been mostly disproven, but the rumors were there. Considering the Thomas Jefferson thing... it had to be at least entertained. Nova never said it was true, he merely said the allegations were there. Not sure about the mistress thing, though.

    ~QC
    I'm fed up playing his game...


    All he does is distract and deflect.
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

    We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

    R.I.P. Crockspot
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #82  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    An allegation. Prove it.
    I'm not the alligator. The point is that it's in history books and some consider it common knowledge along with the smear of Thomas Jefferson. We're often told who historical figures were presumably having sex with.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #83  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I'm not the alligator. The point is that it's in history books and some consider it common knowledge along with the smear of Thomas Jefferson. We're often told who historical figures were presumably having sex with.
    No proof to any of it.

    You look a little wimpy, are you feeling okay?
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #84  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You've gotta kinda wonder about gay history, did some dude stumble upon another dude bent over and say" hot dam I want some of that"?:eek:
    I'm surprised that anyone wanted to have sex prior to washing machines, dental hygiene, indoor plumbing and on demand hot showers. Seriously, an you imagine how nasty their hair was?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #85  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    No proof to any of it.

    You look a little wimpy, are you feeling okay?
    Actually, I'm in ICU at the moment... as a patient. How did you know?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #86  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Actually, I'm in ICU at the moment... as a patient. How did you know?
    You need to leave those stallions alone.:eek:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #87  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    You need to leave those stallions alone.:eek:
    Here's the kick: I've been drinking too much water and eating too little sodium. I stopped by Mom's for lunch, ate lunch and passed out in her old frail arms, poor girl thought I was having a stroke.

    The good news is my kidney numbers were slightly better/stable. My kidney doctor apparently isn't used to someone who follows orders, so when she said "push water and keep sodium intake below 3000mg/day, she didn''t put a ceiling on the water and a floor on the sodium. Now that I have that, I should be otay.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #88  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,173
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    Ahhh, the Venus thing--------------------> Here's a starting point. It has been mostly disproven, but the rumors were there. Considering the Thomas Jefferson thing... it had to be at least entertained. Nova never said it was true, he merely said the allegations were there. Not sure about the mistress thing, though.

    ~QC
    Why do people of questionable moral fiber always smear great historical figures?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #89  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Actually, I'm in ICU at the moment... as a patient. How did you know?
    You were a little green around the gills!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #90  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Here's the kick: I've been drinking too much water and eating too little sodium. I stopped by Mom's for lunch, ate lunch and passed out in her old frail arms, poor girl thought I was having a stroke.

    The good news is my kidney numbers were slightly better/stable. My kidney doctor apparently isn't used to someone who follows orders, so when she said "push water and keep sodium intake below 3000mg/day, she didn''t put a ceiling on the water and a floor on the sodium. Now that I have that, I should be otay.
    Be careful and get things balanced.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •