1. #1 Lame Joke about drivers 
    A teenager, a man, and a married woman were all driving and got into a car crash. The young teenager died, and when they autopsyed him they found out he had been drinking. The man died immediately, and they found this due to the head on collision.. Finally, the married woman lived, and when asked how, she simply said "Well my husband just cheated on me, my only regret is I accidently killed an innocent child"

Eh, lame but still made me laugh.
    "To raise your daughter the same as your son is to teach them morals. To raise your son the same as your daughter is to teach them strength. To raise them both equeally, well, you did your job."

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    A teenager, a man, and a married woman were all driving and got into a car crash. The young teenager died, and when they autopsyed him they found out he had been drinking. The man died immediately, and they found this due to the head on collision.. Finally, the married woman lived, and when asked how, she simply said "Well my husband just cheated on me, my only regret is I accidently killed an innocent child"

Eh, lame but still made me laugh.
    Dude that sucked......

???

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Dude that sucked......
    I told you it did. It was on one of those weird websites. guess you gotta be dumb to get a laugh.
    "To raise your daughter the same as your son is to teach them morals. To raise your son the same as your daughter is to teach them strength. To raise them both equeally, well, you did your job."