1. #1 Front Yard Gardener Faces New Charges 
    Vendetta: Oak Park City pursuing criminal charges of unlicensed dogs against Julie Bass

Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars.com
    Friday, July 15, 2011

Despite the fact that city authorities have temporarily dropped a case against Oak Park resident Julie Bass for growing a vegetable garden in her front yard after the story received nationwide attention, Bass has now been hit with a new criminal charge for owning unlicensed dogs, clear evidence says Bass that she’s the victim of a vendetta.

After Oak Park City failed in its bid to charge Bass with violating a local ordinance for using her front garden to grow organic vegetables, no doubt put off by gargantuan media attention on the case, they are now pursuing Bass for a similarly ludicrous misdemeanor that carries an identical penalty, 93 days in jail, for owning unlicensed dogs.

However, Bass’ dogs are fully licensed, the city is merely reinstating an earlier charge that Bass has already complied with.

This tells us two things – one that the city is blatantly pursuing a malicious vendetta against Bass for making a mockery of their petty ordinances, and two that enforcement officials must have been spying on her before the unlicensed dog charge was invented.

Having dropped the garden case because of the “heat of the spotlight,” Bass’ attorney Solomon Radner calls the newly reinstated dog charge “a very dirty move,” adding that he wouldn’t be surprised if both charges were pursued once media attention has waned.

“Charges are dropped for the time being,” Radner said. “Based on the games the city has been playing, I would not put it past them to drop the charges just to get the media off their back.
    More>
    http://www.infowars.com/front-yard-g...s-new-charges/
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

2MG (Too Much Government). :mad:
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

This place sounds like my town. Thousands of illegals running around yet they constantly attack the tax payers with BS.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    This place sounds like my town. Thousands of illegals running around yet they constantly attack the tax payers with BS.
    A lot of towns are run by petty, childish, power-pushing officials. I ran up against one before I left Nebraska. She was the person that wrote tickets for overgrown lawns and other public eyesores. I'm not sure what I did to make her so angry at me, but she would write tickets on me if the weeds in the dog fence reached 12"...at a time when I lived across the street from a field that was allowed to grow to 3 feet before they'd mow. One other neighbor was the town Weed Control office...which had 4 foot high weeds along its fence!

I read about one of her power moves in the paper a few years ago, had high hopes that she'd finally overstepped her authority, but guess she has blackmail material on someone. A local car lot was moving, and had done all the necessary permits or whatever. One car was left on their lot on Friday afternoon that they were going to pick up Monday to take to their new location. This weed control woman actually called a wrecking service, had that last car picked up, and had it crushed before the company managed to track it down. Evidently, it was a nice vehicle, valued at $8000, and there was a lot of talk about law suits. Then it just dropped out of the paper. I'm guessing that company probably gets tickets for weeds about 4 times a year now...
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.