Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I don't think this one is a bouncy. If it was a bouncy, the argument would have started off with the Republican doing all of the arguing. The telling statement is here:
    He doesn't argue with me, and I rave and froth at the mouth with hatred for the GOPigs, but he's patient and caring.
    Quite frankly, she doesn't deserve him. It's like these people can't tolerate different opinions and they've integrated politics so much into their lives that it becomes the guiding principle for their train of thought. No wonder so many of them are mentally deficient.

My Mom's a Democrat and my Dad's a Republican. They certainly disagree on issues, but it never gets to the point where it severely damages their relationship or their commitment to raising a family.

That whole thread is nothing but one long hatefest.

But the part that really cracks me up is how they all want VP Cheney to die, then rant about how Reupublicans have no compassion

Its seems to the Leftist take you can be a terrorist, tyrant, child molester, or a child murder and be more then willing to forgive and forget ( they're doing this with Casey Anthony right now ).

But if you dare disagree with them, they want you put up against the wall and shot for treason and your remains sliced into little pieces and set on fire.

We getting closer to the edge kids; one day soon they might do the crazy sh*t they've been talking about.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

I dated a liberal once. Then he said something stupid, so, I dumped him. No histronics, no calling him stupid or anything like that. He's a cool guy, but wishing for the death of Bush the Elder? Feh!

That being said, I'd like to meet Sarah's boyfriend. I'll give her my ex's number and that should fix things. :D My ex can have the liberal harpie, and I'll have what seems like a cool laid back dude. He probably owns guns too.

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by aka:PBS View Post
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...esg_id=1506817

Why does this sound like a bouncy? If it's not....what a bitch!

Golddigger. She dates him cauuse he's got money and a job and can buy her stuff and actually take her out on a date...in a car that's not 20 years old or him mom's...and going to "his place" doesn't involve sneaking past his parents who fell asleep on the couch to so they can go to the basement.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.