Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Power CUer
    Cain was incomprehensible on Stossel's show the other day. He said the same stuff about Muslims, couldn't articulate his position on abortion so the panel could understand it (he said it's a choice but it shouldn't be legal), and then he started SINGING at the end, turning it into a variety show.
    I'm not looking at him being on the fast track to the nomination.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Izlamb is not a religion, it is a violent political social movement hiding behind a religious veneer. It is one of two enemies we must first recognize and then destroy. It attacks from all directions and from within

Oh, the second is the creepy virus like disease of liberalism that is destroying our country from within.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Izlamb is not a religion, it is a violent political social movement hiding behind a religious veneer. It is one of two enemies we must first recognize and then destroy. It attacks from all directions and from within

Oh, the second is the creepy virus like disease of liberalism that is destroying our country from within.
    Islam is what the Libtards think we want in this country...politics and religion completely intertwined and incapable of functioning without the other.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Cain was incomprehensible on Stossel's show the other day. He said the same stuff about Muslims, couldn't articulate his position on abortion so the panel could understand it (he said it's a choice but it shouldn't be legal), and then he started SINGING at the end, turning it into a variety show.
    Dang. That's sad.:( I had high hopes.

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Is there a video of this online that you know of?
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post
    Is there a video of this online that you know of?
    This may be it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WmvxhlewJo
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Thanks Rock, you rock.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Power CUer
    Yes, Rock found the video. Does it run long enough to show him singing at the end? He also "debated" an Obama "lookalike"; it was a real sideshow. When they were sitting at the desk, the white-haired guy on the left kept looking at Cain with his mouth open, like he was watching a traffic accident and couldn't look away.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken