Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Came across this today...Great tips!

http://www.adoptivefamilies.com/articles.php?aid=72

I'm glad you are provding a safe home for the baby. That is awesome.

A friend of mine did his internship in Chicago. He is an MD. He told me stories of women having babies and sneaking out of the hospial at night...so sad.

This is wonderful news. Congratulations.

When we had our first, Mrs. O got a book called "The Happiest Baby on the Block" and it helped immensely. Our youngest didn't react as well, but it still helped. Here's a link. http://www.happiestbaby.com/store/Ba...y-Book-p4.html

Good luck and mazel tov.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    This is wonderful news. Congratulations.

When we had our first, Mrs. O got a book called "The Happiest Baby on the Block" and it helped immensely. Our youngest didn't react as well, but it still helped. Here's a link. http://www.happiestbaby.com/store/Ba...y-Book-p4.html

Good luck and mazel tov.
    Thanks Ody, however, doesn't look like we'll be keeping him. Talked with his advocate and even though we're going to have him a while, chances are at some point his real mother will get him back.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Thanks Ody, however, doesn't look like we'll be keeping him. Talked with his advocate and even though we're going to have him a while, chances are at some point his real mother will get him back.
    I give you credit man, being a parent is hard, but being a foster parent has to be much harder. Good luck and hopefully you'll end up with a child that can be yours, until then you have the chance to touch many many lives.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry