Thread: Woman Gets 1 Year For Having Sex With Teens

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Woman Gets 1 Year For Having Sex With Teens 
    I guess this is what you ladies would consider equal rights:

Southern Indiana woman sentenced for having teenage sex parties

JEFFERSONVILLE, IN (WAVE) Court records state that 39-year-old Mary Dennis admitted to having sexual relations with at least seven minors at parties she held for students of Silver Creek High School. Now a judge has punished her for the crime.

An investigation started after her daughter said she walked by Dennis's bedroom and noticed her having sexual relations with one boy, while at least one more watched.

In April 2010, Mary Dennis was arrested on charges that she threw parties for teenagers and had sex with underage boys.

Police interviewed several minors, which prosecutors say helped them build a case. Dennis would later admit to the activities, and her attorney worked with prosecutors on a plea agreement.

"I've been a prosecutor for over a decade now and unfortunately I still get amazed by some of the things that I see some people do," said Clark County Prosecutor Jeremy Mull.

In all, prosecutors would determine she had sexual relations with seven teenage boys, one as young as 15-years-old. Court records also indicate she provided alcohol.

Friday morning, the case wrapped up in Clark County Court Superior 1. After sentencing, she remained silent as WAVE 3 asked her questions. Her attorney, however, spoke on her behalf.

"The agreement was that she would have 4 years probated, and then 3 years executed, which under Indiana law means that she will serve between a year and a year and a half in the Clark County jail and she'll have work release the entire time," attorney Brian Butler said.

That means her days will be spent at work, her nights, behind bars. This is the most serious offense on Dennis's record.
    http://www.wave3.com/story/15087578/...aving-sex-with
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Why are most molesting teachers that are not from Florida pretty ugly? :D

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I wouldn't say she's ugly, but she's certainly not the type of person I'd want to be having a "sex party" with.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Kind of an oxymoron there, ain't it? :p
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    I wouldn't say she's ugly, but she's certainly not the type of person I'd want to be having a "sex party" with.
    However, to a 15 year old, getting blown in general trumps what the blower looks like.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

I don't really think this should be considered a crime, it would be a different story if they were like 10, but by 15, most people are biologicly adults.
    If you want to see my political views, check out my profile. i have them on my wall because there wasn't enough room in the info section.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jnkbortka View Post
    I don't really think this should be considered a crime, it would be a different story if they were like 10, but by 15, most people are biologicly adults.
    been through this with Nova, don't get started again
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    been through this with Nova, don't get started again
    let me rephrase...
    by 15, most people are capable of choosing who they have sex with.
    I am in no way saying pedophilia should be legal, but even a complete retard knows there are differences between 10 year olds and 15 year olds. Statutory rape laws should be changed to BEFORE PUBERTY, not an arbitrary age
    If you want to see my political views, check out my profile. i have them on my wall because there wasn't enough room in the info section.

Wow, someone who supports legalising drugs also supports sex with children...what a shock!

What's next, no drinking age?
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

let me rephrase...
    by 15, most people are capable of choosing who they have sex with.
    I am in no way saying pedophilia should be legal, but even a complete retard knows there are differences between 10 year olds and 15 year olds. Statutory rape laws should be changed to BEFORE PUBERTY, not an arbitrary age
    The mental faculties also play a role, not just the biological...

And I am out of this thread...:eek:
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot