Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jnkbortka View Post
    Oh yes that is complete bullshit. But I am also pretty sure in that case there would probably be more coercion involved. If it was coerced that is when it is bad.
    dude, I warned you, if you keep it up, you'll get ripped a new one, quickly.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Just to point out the double standard, look how this case is being looked at compared to that Mormon guy.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

The big Cheese
    spork!

One does not greet death when he knocks at your door.

Nay you repeatedly punch him in the throat as he slowly drags you away.

Quote Originally Posted by jnkbortka View Post
    let me rephrase...
    by 15, most people are capable of choosing who they have sex with.
    I am in no way saying pedophilia should be legal, but even a complete retard knows there are differences between 10 year olds and 15 year olds. Statutory rape laws should be changed to BEFORE PUBERTY, not an arbitrary age
    Most 15 year old's are pressured by peers to have sexual encounters, with older woman especially, so they should just suck it up. If they AGREE to have sex with her, then why not get them laid? It's not like she's raping them....and so, she brought alcohol to underage kids. whoopdey flipping doo. so, I agree.

And yeah.
    "To raise your daughter the same as your son is to teach them morals. To raise your son the same as your daughter is to teach them strength. To raise them both equeally, well, you did your job."

5. #25 idiots 
    okay, I agree. If your an adult, who sleeps with anyone under, say, 16, then yeah jail/probation/ whatever(no matter if your male or female) but if they are 17/18 then they are practically adults. They may make some bad judgement calls, but they could be tried as adults, so treat them like it. This woman is sick. As for the alchohol, a LOT of adults buy teenagers something to drink. It's no big deal. I mean, it is bad, but not stuff worth going to jail for.
    "To raise your daughter the same as your son is to teach them morals. To raise your son the same as your daughter is to teach them strength. To raise them both equeally, well, you did your job."

Quote Originally Posted by Zafod View Post
    spork!

My eyes have been raped!
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    My eyes have been raped!

You know you want her. :eek::D

Banned
    Looks like to me that woman was no MILF so the boys were thinking with the wrong head

Quote Originally Posted by noworries View Post
    Looks like to me that woman was no MILF so the boys were thinking with the wrong head
    Teenage boys do nothing but think with the wrong head. They're bundles of hormones with feet.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Teenage boys do nothing but think with the wrong head. They're bundles of hormones with feet.
    I agree. They would have slept with her even if she weighed 600 pounds and spit when she talk.