Thread: Black Privilege..by Robin of Berkeley

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 Black Privilege..by Robin of Berkeley 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Robin of Berkeley: Personally, I have never had a moment of white guilt in my life. Now this is a significant statement given that I am Jewish and from New York. I feel guilty about pretty much everything!

One of my friends voluntarily attended an event recently, one that I wouldn't go to for a million bucks (well, maybe a million bucks). It was called Erasing White Privilege. My friend, whom I'll call Andrea, sat in a room with other whites on one side, and people of color on the other.

Then the whites sheepishly confessed any real or imagined offenses perpetuated against a person of color.

After the whites tried to atone for their guilt, the people of color got involved: yelling at them, preaching, and discharging much rage.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/...privilege.html
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 07-21-2011 at 02:29 PM.

Linky no worky :(

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Linky no worky :(
    Ugh, workum now!:D
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

I'd love to be in this group and before it started, I would stand up and cite one simple Bible verse:

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"-Matthew 7:3
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Black privilege exists just as white privilege does. It seems only one is discussed by academics. I don't need a white person's apology for an event they weren't present at or alive for.

But if you did just call me the n word, then apologize, dammit. What is so hard about people to not be an asshole, period? :p

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Banned
    In Florda. Out smacking around Useful Idiots
    Hey Darkies. Who do you think sold you people to the Whiteys? Whitey didn't go into the jungles of Africa to catch you. Your "brothas" did. And slaverly still exists there today where darkies sell darkies to each other. LMAO!!! :D

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    How many fucking times have I warned this shithead???

Does anyone want to defend CM????
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    How many fucking times have I warned this shithead???

Does anyone want to defend CM????
    No. It just depresses me b/c I had a crush on him before this crap started happening. :(

~QC
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. To be your own man is hard business. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." Rudyard Kipling - (1865-1936)

Context doesn't matter to this liberal it seems/ as long as it satisfies his godless dreams/ like monkeys throwing sh!t as castles in air/ as long as he throws/that is the extent of his care.

Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    No. It just depresses me b/c I had a crush on him before this crap started happening. :(

~QC
    We really tried, both of us with messages, warnings and every chance we could give him, too many chances really. I really liked the guy.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post

~QC
    Nitwit picked the wrong night to annoy me. One of the dawgs threw up twice on the newly cleaned rug in the bedroom and I had to clean it up...
    May the FORCE be with you!