1. #1 For those that are interested.... 
    Star Wars: The Old Republic is now available for pre-order at http://www.swtor.com/preorder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lrk2BE4Tqc

I've been Beta testing the game and have been impressed so far with what they've done.

And before you ask me any questions about the game and such, all I can say is there is a Beta and I'm in it, due to the NDA I agreed to.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    $150 for the freaking collector's edition! :mad:

bastard :p get me in!!!! :D
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    $150 for the freaking collector's edition! :mad:

bastard :p get me in!!!! :D
    Heh...do what I did and register to test....and pray they pick you.

And $150 for the collector's edition is a bit steep. That's why I went with the standard ed because it still gave me the one thing I really wanted..the color crystal for my saber/blaster. The other stuff, while nice, are not really neccessary IMO to enjoy the game.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

What format is this on?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Heh...do what I did and register to test....and pray they pick you.

And $150 for the collector's edition is a bit steep. That's why I went with the standard ed because it still gave me the one thing I really wanted..the color crystal for my saber/blaster. The other stuff, while nice, are not really neccessary IMO to enjoy the game.
    yeah, I've never even gotten Collector Edtions for WoW, I'll probably do the regular.

@NJCardFan, what do you mean by format? if you get the box it's dvd or you can digitally download it
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    yeah, I've never even gotten Collector Edtions for WoW, I'll probably do the regular.

@NJCardFan, what do you mean by format? if you get the box it's dvd or you can digitally download it
    And PC only....no consoles, thank the maker.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    And PC only....no consoles, thank the maker.
    Crap. I'm not a good PC gamer. I'm having a hard enough time with DC Universe Online.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.