Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Nurse Posts Photo Of Paraplegic Patients Butt 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    CNA Put Nasty Photo Of Patient On Facebook, Officials Say

Woman Fired, Could Lose CNA License

GREENFIELD, Ind. -- A certified nursing assistant faces a voyeurism charge and was fired from her job after she posted a photo of a patient on Facebook, authorities said.

Taia Armstrong, 30, was a certified nursing assistant at Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation in Greenfield.
    Investigators for the Indiana Attorney General's Office said Armstrong took a picture of a paraplegic 51-year-old male patient's buttocks after he had a bowel movement and posted the photo on Facebook in May.

According to a probable cause affidavit, another CNA told investigators about the incident.
    Armstrong was quoted in court documents as saying to her co-worker, "This is too funny. I need to take a picture of this."

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/28624661/detail.html

Common courtesy and tact are old virtues. We live in the ME time where people will do whatever the hell they want without regard of someone else's feelings. I hope this bitch gets sued to within an inch of her existence.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Could? dumbass should lose it, it's against HIPPA laws to release any information without patients consent
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

The stuff people post on facebook.

An idiot employee called in sick 2 days in a row, in conjuction with vacation time...then posted on FB about her drive up to Orlando and how glad she was to get there early. All her coworkers are on FB. Guess what she will have waiting for her when she gets back?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post

An idiot employee called in sick 2 days in a row, in conjuction with vacation time...then posted on FB about her drive up to Orlando and how glad she was to get there early. All her coworkers are on FB. Guess what she will have waiting for her when she gets back?
    Now, that is a real case of stupid. But it happens. Remember the teacher who was fired because she mouthed off about her students on Facebook?

I've got a grandson - 22 - and we are beginning to suspect he is having difficulty getting a decent job because of his Facebook postings. I know I wouldn't hire him based on the trash he posts. The only reason I leave him friended is so that I can monitor what he's posting. But he won't listen.

Indiana....

Figures
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post

One of my clients with the St Louis Police Department always said "you can't fix stupid". That's one of the most stupid things I've heard in a long time.

Let us know if anything happens to her. Curious minds want to know. :D
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Indiana....

Figures
    sometimes I feel like the only quasi-sane person in the state... but Mitch Daniels is doing a good job as governor, so I'll count him too :D
    If you want to see my political views, check out my profile. i have them on my wall because there wasn't enough room in the info section.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jnkbortka View Post
    sometimes I feel like the only quasi-sane person in the state... but Mitch Daniels is doing a good job as governor, so I'll count him too :D
    dude, you're in the most sane part of the State, try living in South Bend/Mishiwaka/Elkhart area
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by TruckerMe View Post
    Now, that is a real case of stupid. But it happens. Remember the teacher who was fired because she mouthed off about her students on Facebook?

I've got a grandson - 22 - and we are beginning to suspect he is having difficulty getting a decent job because of his Facebook postings. I know I wouldn't hire him based on the trash he posts. The only reason I leave him friended is so that I can monitor what he's posting. But he won't listen.
    People don't realise the stuff they post affects everything they do. I am still on the fence about the fact that some jobs are requiring you let them search your facebook.....I mean, yeah, sometimes it is nice to know, but what if one day you want to post a joke about a mean boss or something? I think I am for it, especially in cases where they post half-naked pictures and make crude comments on everything. But for some people, facebook is a place to relax. Hmmm.

And the woman should definitely go to jail. Embarassing her patient like that. It was immoral.
    "To raise your daughter the same as your son is to teach them morals. To raise your son the same as your daughter is to teach them strength. To raise them both equeally, well, you did your job."