Thread: The Demon

1. #1 The Demon 
    Does anyone watch Family Jewels, with Gene Simmons.

I am obsessed with this show...lol. Although Gene won't marry his long time partner, I think he's a good dad. Looks like he will finally be proposing after 27 years.

Who else watches it? Whose "side" are you on?

As a woman, I do feel for Shannon...but he is ROCK STAR...why does she expect him to be Mike Brady?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I''ve never watched it, but saw Shannon and Gene on some show where they were really arguing and it looked like they were going to break up. Was that just schtick to get more viewers? Or was it her "shit or get off the pot" routine to get him to marry her after all those years?
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I''ve never watched it, but saw Shannon and Gene on some show where they were really arguing and it looked like they were going to break up. Was that just schtick to get more viewers? Or was it her "shit or get off the pot" routine to get him to marry her after all those years?
    The latter, the season final preview shows Gene proposing. Its the one reality show I like as I always lived KISS, and interesting seeing this part of them