Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14
  1. #11  
    Senior Member Generation Why?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Thurston County, WA
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    don't worry about it kid, there are plenty of milque toast conservatives around. i'm just not one of them.
    I'm just one of those people that's not against something that wouldn't affect me in either situation.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.” – Ayn Rand

    Power Point Ranger
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    I'm just one of those people that's not against something that wouldn't affect me in either situation.
    compromising with liberals...aka democrats aka socialists aka communist American hating shit bags, wouldn't affect you?

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member Generation Why?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Thurston County, WA
    Posts
    709
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    compromising with liberals...aka democrats aka socialists aka communist American hating shit bags, wouldn't affect you?
    I was talking about gay marriage. But compromise is a part of the political game, just like marriage. I am not saying accept everything, but compromise is at times necessary.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.” – Ayn Rand

    Power Point Ranger
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    I was talking about gay marriage. But compromise is a part of the political game, just like marriage. I am not saying accept everything, but compromise is at times necessary.
    no.
    it's not.

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •