1. #1 Tea Party Group Call Boehner and McConnell "RINOs" For Cheap Giveaway to Obama. 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    A large umbrella group for Tea Party activists targeted Republican leaders Tuesday for what they called caving in on the deficit talks.

The Tea Party Nation put House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) on notice "for betraying the movement that put Republicans in charge of the lower chamber last year."

In a press release, Tea Party Nation founder Judson Phillips drew a hard line for the Tea Party position. Phillips warned that his organization is on the lookout for Republicans voting to give away "more borrowing authority to President Obama" without also ensuring spending cuts, entitlement reform, passage of a balanced-budget amendment and defunding programs such as Planned Parenthood and the healthcare reform law.

"Voting for the 'Cut, Cap and Balance' plan won't save you from the Tea Party's wrath if you ultimately vote for a cheap giveaway of more debt to Obama, as McConnell and Boehner are planning," Phillips said.

Calling Boehner and McConnell "RINOs" (Republicans in Name Only), Phillips warned that the Tea Party would not stand behind them in their next election if they compromised in order to reach a debt ceiling agreement. Tea Party Nation, which holds an annual Tea Party convention that boasted former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin as a speaker last year, plans to turn its influence toward "hunting RINOs and defeating Democrats" in 2012.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...hner-mcconnell

I don't think they have given anything away yet.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I don't think they have given anything away yet.
    I expect them to cave when the pressure gets high enough and the Liberal media start bombarding them in earnest .Remember all politicians are gutless critters who think of themselves first being relelected before all other issues.

If they have fear a huge public outrage they will cave in .The Liberals are good at deflecting the blame with the help of their Media buddies and the gutless RINOS....