1. #1 Finally Cleared: Man Who Killed a Burglar Armed with a Machete, Broke into His Home 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Finally Cleared: Man Who Killed a Burglar Armed with a Machete, Broke into His Home as He Slept

A brave homeowner who stabbed to death a burglar breaking into his house will not face any charges in what has been hailed a victory for justice. Peter Flanagan, 59, who was arrested on suspicion of murdering the masked intruder, was released without charge yesterday after it was ruled he had acted in self-defence.

The father of three has spent the past month with the threat of a court trial hanging over his head. But prosecutors now accept he reacted instinctively in “frightening circumstances” after four men, one wielding a machete, broke into his home as he slept

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/260562

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Finally Cleared: Man Who Killed a Burglar Armed with a Machete, Broke into His Home as He Slept

A brave homeowner who stabbed to death a burglar breaking into his house will not face any charges in what has been hailed a victory for justice. Peter Flanagan, 59, who was arrested on suspicion of murdering the masked intruder, was released without charge yesterday after it was ruled he had acted in self-defence.

The father of three has spent the past month with the threat of a court trial hanging over his head. But prosecutors now accept he reacted instinctively in “frightening circumstances” after four men, one wielding a machete, broke into his home as he slept

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/260562
    well it took long enough, but the right decision was made...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    well it took long enough, but the right decision was made...
    Was he a crazed right wanger, TNO might want to save this and haul it out five years from now in a knife control thread.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Was he a crazed right wanger, TNO might want to save this and haul it out five years from now in a knife control thread.
    I am NOT cutting my steak with a spork!
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    I am NOT cutting my steak with a spork!
    Steak? What makes you think you can kill and eat an animal with rights in the future?
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Steak? What makes you think you can kill and eat an animal with rights in the future?
    A .30 calibre round to the think pan
    Ronald Reagan

Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot