Thread: Prayers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I hope your grandpa gets better, I know how I loved mine.
    I will pray for him.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Fett has Jendf's avatar now.
    http://www.conservativeunderground.c...ad.php?t=42336
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

prayers. a lotta people are having problems breathing this hot humid air. people with asthma are told here to stay inside
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    <----Fett
    Aw, now I feel bad. You can change your avatar back so you can get the prayers. :D

I don't want them.

Best wishes to your grandfather and peace to your family during this difficult time.

He has been diagnosed with fluid on the heart and lungs. They used Lasix to dry him out. He was feeling better in the afternoon yesterday. He will be in the hospital for a few days. A cardiologist will be consulted on his Echo-cardiogram.

hopefully this means that there isn't anything more serious going on with him. Thanks everyone for your prayers.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Hopefully all is well.

Maybe put it in his ear that he should talk to his oncologist too.

FYI, as I am not a healthcare professional that advice is worth no more than the time it took you to read it.

Was informed my Grandfather went back to the hospital today with shortness of breath again, he's been on oxygen since then, he could use more prayers that the doctor's can figure out what's going on.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    Was informed my Grandfather went back to the hospital today with shortness of breath again, he's been on oxygen since then, he could use more prayers that the doctor's can figure out what's going on.
    Yikes! Sorry to hear this bud.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Yikes! Sorry to hear this bud.
    thanks, he's getting up there, he's in his 70's and had quite a few health problems the last few years.

well it's pneumonia again...found out he went hunting, got himself a deer, but he needs to be more careful :(