Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Young woman accuses Oregon Rep. David Wu of aggressive, unwanted sexual encounter 
    By Charles Pope, Janie Har and Beth Slovic

A distraught young woman called Oregon Rep. David Wu's Portland office this spring, accusing him of an unwanted sexual encounter, according to multiple sources.

When confronted, Wu acknowledged a sexual encounter to his senior aides but insisted it was consensual, the sources said.

The woman is the daughter of a longtime friend and campaign donor. She apparently did not contact police at the time.

One person who heard the voice mail described the woman as upset, breathing heavily and "distraught."

In the voice mail, the young woman accused Wu of aggressive and unwanted sexual behavior, according to sources with direct knowledge of the message and its contents.

Reporters could not verify the young woman's age. Notes on Facebook over the last 18 months indicate she graduated from high school in 2010. California records show she registered to vote last August.

Wu, 56, has not responded to repeated questions from The Oregonian over the last four days.

Mid-day Friday, a reporter emailed Wu's spokesman, Erik Dorey, with this question: "Is Rep. David Wu denying that he had sexual contact with the daughter of a high school friend over Thanksgiving 2010 in Orange County, California? Yes or no?"

Dorey responded by asking for more time to answer the question. Neither Dorey nor anyone else in Wu's office had responded by Friday evening.

More
    The Oregonian’s continuing coverage of David Wu in Congress.
    Sources familiar with the voice mail said it was clear that the woman was the daughter of a high school friend of Wu's in Orange County. The Oregonian does not use the names of victims of sexual assault without their permission. In this case, the newspaper is withholding some details of the family that might identify them.

The young woman, her mother and father declined to speak to a reporter outside their home on Friday.

The family said through an attorney that "they are not interested in talking to" the press. The attorney, David Swanson, is an Orange County lawyer who specializes in criminal law, according to his website.

Sources who talked to The Oregonian agreed to speak only on condition they not be named. They offered information about the incident independently and each had direct knowledge of its details.

Two people with knowledge of the recording and the later conversation with Wu said the incident took place over Thanksgiving weekend. Sources said they were told that the woman went outside and Wu left after her. The sexual encounter followed.
    More>http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/i...of_aggres.html

Since he is a Democrat there is no mention of party affiliation in the story.
    He is also a furry.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post

He is also a furry.
    Once again, this proves Bernie Goldberg's point.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Once again, this proves Bernie Goldberg's point.
    This is one of his favorite little outfits.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

He is also a furry.
    The caption under the picture associated with the article: Rep. David Wu, D-Ore., talks to constituents at an Oregon town hall.
    Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Quote Originally Posted by The Night Owl View Post
    The caption under the picture associated with the article: Rep. David Wu, D-Ore., talks to constituents at an Oregon town hall.
    I bet you are attracted to him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Night Owl View Post
    I noticed since the first posting they went in and added it to the article also.

This is one of his favorite little outfits.
    Is this guy trying to become the next Anthony Weiner? Being a sexual predator who dresses up like Tigger is just begging for late-night comic scrutiny. Examples:

The congressman just doesn't understand that some people don't like to be bounced on. Here's documentation that it's all clean fun:

During a press conference, Rep. Wu extolled his qualifications for the job, stating:
    "A wonderful thing is a Tigger;
    A Tigger's a wonderful thing.
    Their tops are made out of rubber,
    their bottoms are made out of spring
    They're bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, bouncy,
    fun, fun, fun, fun, fun,
    The most wonderful thing
    about Tiggers is:
    I'm the only one!"
    The congressman did not take any follow up questions, but simply bounced off the stage.

He's also pretty kinky. The word is that he's into scat. Here's a picture of him playing with pooh:

And here's his love child:

This guy needs to be made a national laughingstock ASAP.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

This guy should have quit before all this broke...you know back when the revelations of his mental instability and his long time staffers leaving in droves surfaced prior to the 2010 election.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar

He is also a furry.

"Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

If you want to see my political views, check out my profile. i have them on my wall because there wasn't enough room in the info section.