1. #1 John Carter Trailer 
    Took my seven-year-old to see Harry Potter today, and among the trailers (Dark Knight, Arthur Christmas, etc.), was one for a movie that I wasn't expecting. I didn't even know that it was in production. I truly hope that it doesn't suck, as I loved the John Carter Mars series as a kid. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8xblwyKtfo&feature=pyv
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Took my seven-year-old to see Harry Potter today <snip>
    Meanwhile, over at sevenyearolds.com your kid is posting...

"Well, my dad used me as cover again today so he could see the latest Harry Potter movie. I'm really glad that crap is over. I can't take going to any more of these movies."

:D

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post

"Well, my dad used me as cover again today so he could see the latest Harry Potter movie. I'm really glad that crap is over. I can't take going to any more of these movies."

LMFAO

That movie loooks pretty cool though, I'll have to check it out.
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

As a fully indoctrinated nerd who grew up playing the original D&D along with owning all the Dragonlance series of books as well as hundreds of comic books, most of which where lost when I joined the coast guard, I seriously have never heard of "John Carter".

The movie looks interesting to say the least....

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post

Actually, my seven year old came out of the movie and said that the book was better. :D
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post
    As a fully indoctrinated nerd who grew up playing the original D&D along with owning all the Dragonlance series of books as well as hundreds of comic books, most of which where lost when I joined the coast guard, I seriously have never heard of "John Carter".

The movie looks interesting to say the least....
    Never heard of it? Seriously? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barsoom
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!