1. #1 Woman Lives With Chopstick Lodged in Eye for 11 Years 
    A woman from China, who was suffering from an eye infection, surprised doctors when they discovered the cause of her discomfort was a broken piece of chopstick lodged in her eye.

Ci Yang had been living with the more than 2-inch piece of a plastic in her eye socket for 11 years, according Independent Online News.

SLIDESHOW: Outrageous Injuries

After examining her, doctors noticed a bone-colored object in the corner of her eye, and they immediately ordered a CAT scan.

“Her right eye was badly swollen,” said Dr. Xu Zhe of Hua Xi hospital. The situation was quite severe.”

Ci Yang underwent surgery the same day to remove the piece of plastic. Doctors said her vision was unaffected because the chopstick only penetrated the gap between her eye and her eye socket.

The woman later said she remembered slipping and hitting her face on a dining table 11 years ago.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/0...#ixzz1T4em43qA
    Have supper on the table on time and you won't be accidentally hitting your face on the table!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

"The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    May the FORCE be with you!

Wait wait wait. Jeeeebus. :D:D:D

Apparently I'm supposed to be modding this forum.

I'm kinda assuming that the rules for this forum are (since it sez on the forum header "for the wimmins only") that

no member ( member) owning a functioning penis may post herein, including male mods, unless able to show cause.
    Amiright? :)
    Last edited by hampshirebrit; 07-25-2011 at 05:19 PM.
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.

Quote Originally Posted by hampshirebrit View Post
    Wait wait wait. Jeeeebus. :D:D:D

Apparently I'm supposed to be modding this forum.

I'm kinda assuming that the rules for this forum are (since it sez on the forum header "for the wimmins only") that

no member ( member) owning a functioning penis may post herein, including male mods, unless able to show cause.

Iamiright? :)
    Correct. And everyone has been so respectful. We haven't had a male post here yet!

Quote Originally Posted by jendf View Post
    Correct. And everyone has been so respectful. We haven't had a male post here yet!
    My dear lady, I am male, I have just posted, and I have, if I may say so, shown cause. :D:p
    nie vergessen, nie verzeihen.