1. #1 Watch this and weep, you hard working Americans 
    Unbelievable what is happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fu6ok5ykyuQ

How would you like to move to Tacoma Washington, live in this multi million dollar complex for free, get "refuge Social Security" checks of about $2600 a month and not be a citizen, never contribute to SS?

It's happening folks. Maybe President Obama should look into this. They don't even have to cut their own grass, the "staff" does it. They have recreational facilities, total maintenance on their place, no HOA fees for them, and new cars.

Isn't the US wonderful?

This really has me ticked off.

=
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    what a load of shit, and this asshole in the WH is talking about not sending out SS to people who need it and we've got leaches like this? :mad::mad::mad:
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

catch ya all later. im headed for the welfare office
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Meanwhile, I'm trying to find a place near FT Belvoir that I can afford on LTC pay and BAH (and it's not easy, because we still haven't got a renter in our TX house). And we're the lucky ones. How many people were caught in the housing bubble caused by the left's insistence that indigents should own homes, too?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Sadly, Washington state is quickly catching up to Florida and Colorado for the strange and furious shit....