Thread: NFL Lockout is OVER!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Best Bounty Hunter in the Forums fettpett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I know. I hate that about you.

back on topic: Rumors are Favre will be an Eagle. Dear God NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Make it stop. Please.
    rumors, I call bullshit. He probably just doesn't want to go into the Hall of Fame with Ted Thompson still in Green Bay
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

On a brighter note. There was never a threat of the college season not starting on time.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    On a brighter note. There was never a threat of the college season not starting on time.
    bah, College ball is for pansies ;) :D
    "Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings..." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by fettpett View Post
    bah, College ball is for pansies ;) :D
    It really is,.........in Michigan.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

rumors, I call bullshit. He probably just doesn't want to go into the Hall of Fame with Ted Thompson still in Green Bay
    It does look to be dead. This was from the other day:
    Despite the improbability that Brett Favre would come out of retirement to back up Michael Vick, the scenario caused quite a stir late Saturday night and into Sunday after Howard Eskin of WIP-AM reported on NBC10 that the Eagles were interested in the 41-year-old.

It really is,.........in Michigan.
    thats fine for Michigan, I'm a Badger fan :p :D

Super Moderator Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    We can finally get the season underway and the LIONS will go to the Super Bowl!!!!!

I can't wait!
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    We can finally get the season underway and the LIONS will go to the Super Bowl!!!!!

I can't wait!

this is the only way thats going to happen MAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

thats fine for Michigan, I'm a Badger fan :p :D
    Still, Big Ten. They're all the same.;)

Honestly, y'all got a good QB in Russell Wilson. I expect Wisc. to win the Big Ten.

Still, Big Ten. They're all the same.;)

Honestly, y'all got a good QB in Russell Wilson. I expect Wisc. to win the Big Ten.
    pft...SEC thinks their the shit, there's a reason why there should be a playoffs in College

and you mean Win the Big Ten again :D