Thread: Pms

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Pms 
    Banned
    I have been dealing with some major PMS around me not only me but my best friends who are going into business with me any suggestions other than chocolate and major doses of Mydol?

"Our president delivered his State of the Union message to Congress. That is one of the things his contract calls for -- to tell congress the condition of the country. This message, as I say, is to Congress. The rest of the people know the condition of the country, for they live in it, but Congress has no idea what is going on in America, so the president has to tell 'em." ~ Will Rogers

Bubble Baths and Champagne......

Quote Originally Posted by noworries View Post
    I have been dealing with some major PMS around me not only me but my best friends who are going into business with me any suggestions other than chocolate and major doses of Mydol?
    Are all your friends cycling at the same time? That could be scary for any guys around. :D

I was in sales and some of the female sales reps who sold office equipment with me were super hyper competitive. They challenged the guys in the office to a sales contest. The guys never did it again. Those women were mean! :D (and we won).
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Are all your friends cycling at the same time? That could be scary for any guys around. :D

I was in sales and some of the female sales reps who sold office equipment with me were super hyper competitive. They challenged the guys in the office to a sales contest. The guys never did it again. Those women were mean! :D (and we won).
    Well of course the women didnt in anyway sleep with the potential buyers. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Well of course the women didnt in anyway sleep with the potential buyers. :D
    It could have happened, I was very naive about the stuff going on, but think it was more likely the other way around. We had one guy who was an ex major league baseball player, and I think he was very, very popular with the female buyers. :eek::D

He was the top performing male sales rep. The women at that particular time weren't all that hot, led by an extremely pushy female rep who was truly obnoxious. I was the one who wasn't in favor of the contest pitting the men vs the women.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Sorry noworries, I am in the chocolate and painkiller crowd! Fortunately I don't suffer too badly, but those chocolate cravings ... :(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post

We are all within three days of each other and let me tell you the closer we are to our opening day the higher all of our emotions are getting

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    Sorry noworries, I am in the chocolate and painkiller crowd! Fortunately I don't suffer too badly, but those chocolate cravings ... :(
    Me too but it is expensive:D

I'm perimenapousal, so I only get it every 2-3 months. I never really suffered from it too badly.

Eating lots of fruit will help with the water weight, though.