Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Wilbur isn't here, why don't you post your credentials.
    Wouldn't do any good Rock. The Shit Bird would lie about any credentials he doesn't have. He has no honor and wouldn't hesitate to do so.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Wouldn't do any good Rock. The Shit Bird would lie about any credentials he doesn't have. He has no honor and wouldn't hesitate to do so.
    He is also the king of improper context.
    If he posted something true it would look like a lie because of how he presents it, you would think his handlers would notice but I guess good help is hard to find.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

He is also the king of improper context.
    If he posted something true it would look like a lie because of how he presents it, you would think his handlers would notice but I guess good help is hard to find.
    Unfortunantly his handlers don't have the guts to come here and debate us...his handlers being Skinner and the rest of the DUmmy admin.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Unfortunantly his handlers don't have the guts to come here and debate us...his handlers being Skinner and the rest of the DUmmy admin.
    I don't know why you guys keep trying to link me to DU. I mean, I like the place but I hardly ever post there. I go to forums looking for fights and I just don't get that there.
    Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Sonnabend
    I don't know why you guys keep trying to link me to DU. I mean, I like the place but I hardly ever post there. I go to forums looking for fights and I just don't get that there.
    I am sure that sooner or later, DU will join the growing list of sites that has banned your ass for being an obnoxious little troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    I am sure that sooner or later, DU will join the growing list of sites that has banned your ass for being an obnoxious little troll.
    Do you ever get anything right? I've only been banned from two boards-- at the previous version of CU and at Conservative Cave. Both bannings were years ago.

Edit: I was also banned from Free Republic many years ago but who hasn't been banned from that crazy ass place?
    Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Night Owl View Post
    Do you ever get anything right? I've only been banned from two boards-- at the previous version of CU and at Conservative Cave. Both bannings were years ago.

Edit: I was also banned from Free Republic many years ago but who hasn't been banned from that crazy ass place?
    You must be doing it all wrong to get banned from 3 sites.

Quote Originally Posted by The Night Owl View Post

The list keeps growing.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by The Shit Bird View Post
    LOL, if you have to ask, you really are a DUmmy

TNO is filling in for Wilbur, he is in the middle of a beauty treatment and will be right with you when he is finished.
    I see he is dressed to show up with his blinders on again. We should take his belt and laces before he realizes that his pet hoax is completely exposed.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand