Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Night Owl to Sonnabend View Post
    Not at all. Show me one post in which Wilbur claimed he is a climate expert.
    I'm still waiting.
    Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Quote Originally Posted by The Night Owl View Post
    I'm still waiting.
    As are we for the answer to almost every question you have ever been asked here.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Do you ever get anything right? I've only been banned from two boards-- at the previous version of CU and at Conservative Cave. Both bannings were years ago.

Edit: I was also banned from Free Republic many years ago but who hasn't been banned from that crazy ass place?
    That's quite a record. Does it suggest that perhaps you are the problem and maybe YOU need to change? I have never been banned from any site.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    That's quite a record. Does it suggest that perhaps you are the problem and maybe YOU need to change? I have never been banned from any site.
    Not really. Free Republic doesn't allow lefties and so it's no surprise that I got banned from there. The old CU was run by Gator, who only pretended to allow lefties, and so it's no surprise that I got banned from there.

The only ban I perhaps deserved was the one from Conservative Cave but I don't regret the post that got me banned from there (I basically told Snuggle Bunny, who is a pretentious moron, to go fuck himself). I miss chatting with others there.
    Last edited by The Night Owl; 07-30-2011 at 02:40 PM.
    Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Not really. Free Republic doesn't allow lefties and so it's no surprise that I got banned from there. The old CU was run by Gator, who only pretended to allow lefties, and so it's no surprise that I got banned from there.

The only ban I perhaps deserved was the one from Conservative Cave but I don't regret the post that got me banned from there (I basically told Snuggle Bunny, who is a pretentious moron, to go fuck himself). I miss chatting with others there.
    Unfortunate.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

I don't know why you guys keep trying to link me to DU. I mean, I like the place but I hardly ever post there. I go to forums looking for fights and I just don't get that there.
    That's because you are of a similar mind (or what passes for it) among those clowns.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Hootie looks at the world different than we do.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I don't know why you guys keep trying to link me to DU. I mean, I like the place but I hardly ever post there. I go to forums looking for fights and I just don't get that there.
    Ya know flocknut you is a pain in the ass. The way you duck threads where you have been cornered

Still you do have balls to keep showing up....:D
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Sonnabend
    I could... but it would mean reposting ALL of Wilbur's posts on the subject. Sorry, busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    I could... but it would mean reposting ALL of Wilbur's posts on the subject. Sorry, busy.
    You don't know how to use the search feature?
    Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas