Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    you don't like wall street and corporate CEO's advising the president?

    I thought they were the answer...america's "job creators":D
    Nope and Bush did the same f.....g thing. At least Bush was not a phony, liar and a hypocrite about taking their money in one hand and bashing them with the other hand like the Magic Negro does. Both of them have put us in serious financial straits.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    you don't like wall street and corporate CEO's advising the president?

    I thought they were the answer...america's "job creators":D
    No, America's job creators are the entrepreneurs who start businesses. Wall Street handles investment, but doesn't actually create anything, and corporate CEO's simply manage other people's wealth, unless they are the ones who started the business in the first place. Obama, like you, doesn't understand the difference between managing wealth and creating it. Not surprising, really.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,057
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    No, America's job creators are the entrepreneurs who start businesses. Wall Street handles investment, but doesn't actually create anything, and corporate CEO's simply manage other people's wealth, unless they are the ones who started the business in the first place. Obama, like you, doesn't understand the difference between managing wealth and creating it. Not surprising, really.
    Libs hate wealth creators/job creators...Wealthy people are the DEBIL!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    No, America's job creators are the entrepreneurs who start businesses. Wall Street handles investment, but doesn't actually create anything, and corporate CEO's simply manage other people's wealth, unless they are the ones who started the business in the first place. Obama, like you, doesn't understand the difference between managing wealth and creating it. Not surprising, really.
    That's because idiots like wee wee believe that everyone should be on the same level. Unfortunately, that level is below the poverty line.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    That's because idiots like wee wee believe that everyone should be on the same level. Unfortunately, that level is below the poverty line.
    Actually, it's because libs don't understand that wealth has to be created. They think that it just happens, like rain. You make the right connections in the faculty lounge, and wealth happens with your tenure grant. You have the right skin color and can make a good speech and the next thing you know, you've got a contract to write your memoirs (even though you've never actually done anything), and wealth happens. Things like hard work, assessment of risks vs. rewards, careful analysis of markets and the like never occur to people who've never done any real work.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member txradioguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Bavaria
    Posts
    7,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Actually, it's because libs don't understand that wealth has to be created. They think that it just happens, like rain. You make the right connections in the faculty lounge, and wealth happens with your tenure grant. You have the right skin color and can make a good speech and the next thing you know, you've got a contract to write your memoirs (even though you've never actually done anything), and wealth happens. Things like hard work, assessment of risks vs. rewards, careful analysis of markets and the like never occur to people who've never done any real work.
    Yup liberals like Wee Wee think that Government...not small businesses and corporations make wealth just appear out of thin air.

    It's part of that womb to tomb mentality they have where in Big Federal Government gives them everything and without them they'd have nothing.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

    Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

    To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

    The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Yup liberals like Wee Wee think that Government...not small businesses and corporations make wealth just appear out of thin air.

    It's part of that womb to tomb mentality they have where in Big Federal Government gives them everything and without them they'd have nothing.
    He claims to be a teacher. Hopefully it is not in finance or economics. We have enough idiots like Professor Summers and Professor Krugman bending the President's Mickey Mouse ears.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    you don't like wall street and corporate CEO's advising the president?

    I thought they were the answer...america's "job creators":D
    It isn't a matter of money in the pocket, it is more the brains in the skull. The "fat cats" you adore are idiot leftist ideologues in their King's pocket. They would never dare tell King Obama the Magnificent that he has no clothes.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Our widdle friend. Wei Wu Wei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,414
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    are you suggesting those numbers are not correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Smith - Wealth of Nations
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Wei Wu Wei View Post
    are you suggesting those numbers are not correct?
    I think that he just doesn't care.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •