Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Short answer? Just say no.

Nuff said.
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

DON'T!!!!!!!

If they don't love you for you, then they don't love the new 'vette, they turned into a pick-up truck....

Just sayin'....

I was not here :o
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Like I once heard someone say (wish I could remember who), "If they don't love you for you, then they don't love the new 'vette, they turned into a pick-up truck...."
    "The efforts of the government alone will never be enough. In the end the people must choose and the people must help themselves" ~ JFK; from his famous inauguration speech (What Democrats sounded like before today's neo-Liberals hijacked that party)

Quote Originally Posted by Madisonian View Post
    The only plastic surgery I am in favor of for my wife is cutting up the credit cards.
    Does that count?
    :D

I know a couple friends that went in for all kinds of surgery after having kids so they could look like they were 20 years old again.

I've also seen, like most of us have, botox gone bad...it makes your face look like a pumpkin with a smile.

I am not really a big fan of surgery to correct the natural aging process. If you really love & care about someone I doubt you would notice a wrinkle or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post

Nuff said.
    Scary. Who is this? Think of how much pain and bucks it took to get to look like that. :eek:
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    :D

I know a couple friends that went in for all kinds of surgery after having kids so they could look like they were 20 years old again.

I've also seen, like most of us have, botox gone bad...it makes your face look like a pumpkin with a smile.

I am not really a big fan of surgery to correct the natural aging process. If you really love & care about someone I doubt you would notice a wrinkle or two.
    That's my theory. Hope it's SR's. :D
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Scary. Who is this? Think of how much pain and bucks it took to get to look like that. :eek:
    Jocelyn Wildenstein

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    The papers called her "Bride of Wildenstein" and it was actually a condition of her alimony that she couldn't spend any of it on plastic surgery.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

A woman in Miami died last year from an infection after butt inplants.

Quote Originally Posted by Articulate_Ape View Post

Nuff said.
    Do you have a before pic? Plastic surgery doesn't make people look younger, it makes them look different.